Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Prestige in Bedwars

Gapper_

Hi guys! I've seen that star number on top of every player on hypixel bedwars. Can anyone please tell me how to obtain that star or a level number next to ur name? like I am level 19 right now in bedwars.

Skq1er

Great Reporter
Hello, Pika Network doesn't have prestiges, but you can select a level color in level settings.

OP
OP
Gapper_

Gapper_

oh
like in when I play the bedwars map, others can see my level?

Skq1er

Great Reporter
Yes, you can't see the level while the game started though.

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Hi guys! I've seen that star number on top of every player on hypixel bedwars. Can anyone please tell me how to obtain that star or a level number next to ur name? like I am level 19 right now in bedwars.
Be in a bedwars lobby and just type /levelcolor and you can change it . This only visible when you are in a lobby and in between 15 sec of game starting. Other players can not see your level. It is only visible when you chat in lobby.

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Hello @16ms and @SkullGloKeR, kindly stop repeating what already was said in the intention of post farming.
Bruh i only visit forum once in 3 to 2 days and hardly reply once in a day so I am not post farming. I just smiplified what you said with easy command and with some details

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gapper_

Gapper_

skullgloker thanks a lot for the command man! im a type of a player who just play the game and dont wonder around features cause i have got little time to play. You helped a lot! thanks!!!

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
skullgloker thanks a lot for the command man! im a type of a player who just play the game and dont wonder around features cause i have got little time to play. You helped a lot! thanks!!!
Same, just try randomly right clicking the items in your hotbar in lobbies. It can help a lot in knowing about how to change cosmetics and effects.