Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Prison (Reset the private Mine when the mine owner is offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellass1411

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
hellass1411

Suggestion:
Prison (Reset the private Mine when the mine owner is offline)

Detailed description:
Basically everyone wanted this from the start of the last season.

My suggestion - Allow the Private Mine members to reset the mine when the Private Mine owner is offline​

Reason(s):
Reasons = Basically everyone from the gang top who had a Private Mine always had to keep their accounts on from the start of the season till it ended just to reset the mine by the members who are mining

Now what do we do if the mine owner gets disconnected ? nothing just discord call him/her and wait for them to come back leaving irl work or sleep just to keep their account back online so their members can reset the mine

I hope you understand and implement this in the new season​

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
I definitely agree with this one. I left my computer on waay too long in order to allow my gangmates to reset my private mine. Private mines are paid for, and are not cheap. If the owner wants to allow specific groups to be able to reset the mine when s/he is offline, they should be able to. Heck, even if this feature is an 'upgrade' in the PM upgrade screen. Season 1 updates consisted of literally increasing player limit. I think adding more PM specific upgrades would be a great idea. None-the-less, having this feature added into the server in some way (not crates) would cure a lot of headaches for Season 2 of OP Prison!

Last edited:

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
If you +1 and also vote up there is literally no problem with it. It just shows you personally agree with it. We cannot see who voted something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.