Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PRISONS FUTURE?

FailedHacker

Pika Lover
Hi, I play Regular Prison since April 2013 and Op Prison since few years later.

In these years, since I can now consider myself an old player, I'm witnessing a real decay of the server, starting from the staff almost totally absent, continuing with the different physical bugs of the map (like holes in the middle of the mines), without forgetting the different bugs in the command system.. Donors can't use different commands, or as has happened recently, some commands have been removed without any warning. But the most important thing is that the map does not reflect a prison at all .. The old map was in effect a prison, full of cells, secret passages and areas accessible only to some, where to go digging and for smelting your ores you risked your life continuously.

The spirit of the game has been totally lost, in Op Prison there is only a small minority of players playing for server features, the rest of the players prefer to make pvp in mine A, (and 50-60% of them use hacks).. It is also correct to mostly do pvp there, considering that it is called "OP", but it has totally lost the spirit of becoming FREE and then exploring the /warp free etc..

I remember the old days when there were 60-70 people online, who fought and dug for a common goal, and every day a minimum of three staff members were always present to guarantee a good game, banning those who used hacks, those who assumed inapproppriated behavior etc..

The few players of those old days that remained today still strongly want Prison to regain its importance in a historic server like Pika Network, and not that both servers are left to their "destiny".

I'm not here to ask for an immediate reset, I read that there will be soon and that the staff is working on it. I just ask that when it happens (even if it will last a week or two, no matter we can wait), Prison will become again the server that was before, full of players who collaborated, full of admin who did his job, with a purpose, and especially that it is primarily who is part of the server staff to want it.

PRISON DESERVES IT.

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Buddy boy, nice thread, but as an old pika player I don't think that this will affect much. Servers on pika are reseting really slow. One brand new server in 2-3 months is terrible and that is like a death bullet for a big network. Anyways all you can do is a hope.
PS: for staff who is going to spam in comment section ; "Owner is working hard and he can't magically fix the server", just smd.

OP
OP
FailedHacker

FailedHacker

Pika Lover
@Ethopiq The truth is that since some important people have left, the quality of Pika has dropped a lot, and this has affected all the servers.

I do not want to make controversy, but in recent years the work was done with real passion, the owner was full of work and there wasn't a day when he wasn't present in the various servers to check that everything was fine.

The staff was much more available and ready to help you, now in 80% of the cases my messages on Discord or somewhere else are ignored .. Take this post as an example, has had several views and none of the staff has deigned to answer .. I know there are hundreds of posts a day, but read these few lines and give a sensible answer, spending 5 minutes of their time is not so exaggerated.

They could say that they don't have time, or that there is not enough personal to satisfy everyone, then hire new people, no? There are many qualified people around.

And, @Ethopiq, hope is useless, because I, like many other players, have paid to support the server, and there seems to be an appropriate treatment to receive, both in terms of gaming and support.

We want concrete answers, it's just a game, but is it worth playing like this?

I miss old prison soooo much. I would do anything to get 2013-2015 prison back... those were the days. It's so different and boring now... haven't played it in ages.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I miss old prison soooo much. I would do anything to get 2013-2015 prison back... those were the days. It's so different and boring now... haven't played it in ages.

no worries, i have something for you