Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Private Lobbies

UltimateNoob

There should be a new option to make private lobbies like in hypixel. Its a good option for me!!!

FreePalestine

The Pika
dont copy hypixel.................! this is the best server i have ever played on and i dont want to be it like hypixel :) :)
Yes Hypixel sucks!
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
Yes Hypixel sucks!
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
I agree 100%
I am gonna play on Pika even if I get premium. Just sometimes if I am bored of Bedwars I am gonna play the other fun minigames of Hypixel.

lordamen

Pika Lover
hypixel is good but the hit reg is shit and all lags and tryhards
aint it dumb that i have a normal mouse which clicks for 6-7 cps max, whereas a youtuber enters the game and starts god bridging, with 20+ cps and 1k+ fps. ;=;

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree 100%
I am gonna play on Pika even if I get premium. Just sometimes if I am bored of Bedwars I am gonna play the other fun minigames of Hypixel.
True. I bought premium like 2 months ago and still play in pika.

Silver Wing

The Pika
More like getting weird pings in hypickel ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
True. I bought premium like 2 months ago and still play in pika.
To be completely honest, premium players (including me) play pika because of the easy playerbase.
I like pikas small community, makes you feel home, but he servers and anti cheat isn’t as great as hypixel (although hypixels anti cheat sucks) and the selection of games pale in comparison.

Pika is popular because it has hypixel game modes; bed wars and skywars. Sure, factions and sky block are a thing, but the amount of players in those game modes are nothing compared to the dominant 2 games.

Pika has a lot of players because children (under 13) who can’t buy minecraft use it so they can play hypixel games.

Pika also only has one server located in France, compared to the various regions hypixels servers are located.

I don’t mean to say pikas bad, because, well, I play in it. But to be completely honest, hypixel is a dominant server.

Lifesteal has me excited though.

Sulcrus

Banned
PRIVATE GAMES ARE ALREADY IN PIKA NETWORK, AND YOU NEED A TITAN RANK
#HYPIXELSUCKS