Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Prize for player reports( 100% efficient method of keeping server clean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
lastlegend50​

Suggestion:
Prize for player reports( 100% efficient method of keeping server clean)​

Detailed description:
If pika announces a prize of 10 or 20 euro gift card per month for player who gives most player report which gets accepted then all players will report rule breakers.​

Reason(s):
I play 4 to 6 hours a day in server I have seen players observing a rule breaker but they never report it only few people report it. I think if Server management announces a prize for players who report rule breakers and with most accepted player report the player gets some prize like gift card for reporting rule breakers.

This will attract many players in server and I am sure that players will make player reports of rule breakers and this will make server clean from rule breakers.

(As I myself encounter 10 to 15 rule breakers in server but its not possible for me to record every player)​

Rushing_Minion

Great Reporter
It's a good way but still kinda useless because then there would be people making random reports which will end up getting denied

karun

Great Reporter
+1 i think its true people really dont care about reporting and some dont even know how to report if this suggetion gets accepted and a reward is placed ppls attention towards reporting would increase . if yal cant be online on a particular gamemode ppl of that game mode atleast must try and record and report them

SlimManKiller

Pika Lover
+1 this is a good idea, i spend like 3-6 hours on pika on a free day and i come across so many cheaters, people cursing and saying slurs in chat.

Last edited:

peg2

Legendary Pika
going to be too sensitive, like you made one slight mistake or tricked to do them and boom, reported.

or we can say theres going to be thousands of rushing_minions.

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
lastlegend50

Suggestion:
Prize for player reports( 100% efficient method of keeping server clean)

Detailed description:
If pika announces a prize of 10 or 20 euro gift card per month for player who gives most player report which gets accepted then all players will report rule breakers.

Reason(s):
I play 4 to 6 hours a day in server I have seen players observing a rule breaker but they never report it only few people report it. I think if Server management announces a prize for players who report rule breakers and with most accepted player report the player gets some prize like gift card for reporting rule breakers.

This will attract many players in server and I am sure that players will make player reports of rule breakers and this will make server clean from rule breakers.

(As I myself encounter 10 to 15 rule breakers in server but its not possible for me to record every player)
Hmm also I suggested it but it got denied I love if this suggestion get accepted it is so bad to help server without getting nothing just we waste our own time and internet.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Top player will get a lot of hate and the community will be even more toxic. Not what pika needs. This way the reports are kept hidden and no1 knows whos reporting the most. It should be like that and not end up differently.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey lastlegend50,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • We encourage players to help us enforce our rules and keep the server clean, however, a reward besides Great Reporter does not exist on purpose.
    While reporting rule breakers is a good thing, we do not want to make it competitive in such a way you described. It would only increase the number of false reports and lead players to report everyone for the smallest of reasons. In the future, we may add some statistics that show how many reports you made and what percentage of those are accepted, but leaderboards, gift card rewards, and similar will not be considered.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.