Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Punish for offences in DM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
Punish for offences in DM's

Detailed description:
This is not a suggestion to change the rules, as they already exist. Anyone who swears, spams or uses negative behaviour towards another player should be punished accordingly. Private messages should not be used as a way to bypass these rules.

lPX2lYq5StKDe1uekuMxIQ.png

Reason(s):
Why would you allow swearing, spamming and negative behaviour in DM's? It is an outrageous change and needs to be reverted. A lot of players are young, and they should not be reading this foul language. I still think you need to add a chat filter to block all bad words from being said in chat. Then people wouldn't get punished as much, and the community would be a much less toxic place. This change will harm a lot of people, and it promotes swearing and negative behaviour towards others. More people will swear in the public chat, send messages to the wrong players and get away with it. The server needs to stay clean and be a safe environment for everyone.

You have to ignore all the players complaining about the unbans and unmutes being removed and make the right decision. If you keep it allowed, swearing and negative behaviour will become the norm, and more people will complain when they get punished for accidentally typing it in the public chat.

Don't tell us that we can /msgtoggle or /ignore. We shouldn't have to use these.

Also, this was never mentioned in the changelog or announced and the rules are not edited.

If you allow it in private messages, go ahead and remove the rule entirely, it already feels like it is because so many swear in public without a chat filter.

If you deny this suggestion, please give a detailed explanation as to why.​

Zxga

Great Reporter
In my opinion, breaking rules in private messages should be punishable only for few things:
-Advertising
-Cyber/DDoS threats and wishes & Doxxing
and Encouraging suicide/death threats and wishes.
Other things like swearing, discrimination and spamming / flooding which aren't that big of a deal so you can solve it with /ignore or /msgtoggle.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
It should be punishable if the player reports the other player who spammed/swore in his dms. Don't punish if you just have social spy and all that. I mean I don't mind if my friend spams my msgs all day.

Again,
Punish only if reported.

Last edited:

JacePlayZ

The Pika
All the people who are -1'ing this because you want to spam your friends, I understand. Read this before downvoting
It should be punishable if the player reports the other player who spammed/swore in his dms. Don't punish if you just have social spy and all that. I mean I don't mind if my friend spams my msgs all day.

Again,
Punish only if reported.
If the user who you spammed, reports you, then only you can be punished. If he/she doesn't then you are good. And if you have good and trustable friends, why would they report you.

It is funny that this isn't punishable https://prnt.sc/12agffj https://prnt.sc/12agdcn

I understand that ignore exists. But he's already done the damage he wanted to and he should be punished for that. If not then in some days we will randoms spamming sh*t in people's /msgs and then just say "It isn't punishable?".
Think before downvoting smh.

Last edited:

DeathBoy

Banned
In my opinion, breaking rules in private messages should be punishable only for few things:
-Advertising
-Cyber/DDoS threats and wishes & Doxxing
and Encouraging suicide/death threats and wishes.
Other things like swearing, discrimination and spamming / flooding which aren't that big of a deal so you can solve it with /ignore or /msgtoggle.
<<<<Yes I agree with your opinion.

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.