Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PUT ANTI CHEATS RETARDS

ChickenDinnr

Veteran
Idk how to say this,And when to say it but when i pay bedwars and fall in the void i usaly lagg alot and my screen freses potanly the game crashes how can y fix this?
Doesn’t happen to me, nor to other people I play with. Pretty sure not the server’s fault

OP
OP
A

Anothadimin

Not really, other servers employ maps in void whilst this server has actual Survival world if you go too far, try having render distance 24, then you can see the overworld, which might cause lag especially in Town map

OP
OP
A

Anothadimin

Well, that's an informal way to tell the Admins to fix it...... but I do agree
I am done with reasoning with the childish admins, when they are in the server (rarely) they SPAM in-game lobbies that "guys im staff check /staff" x20 and then when you tell them to STFU they will mute you for 24 hrs, WHILST hackers like xReqo_ are openly playing every day and all the console anti-cheat can do is kick them 40 times but can't ban them.........
This is my third post rant complaining about the anti-cheat and hackers in the server but all the admins do is reply with "PLZ REPORT ON PIKA.COM/REPORT WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE AND MAKE ME A TOAST AS WELL WHILE UR AT IT"

OP
OP
A

Anothadimin

They have anti-cheat but their AAC Configurations just so bad.
It only takes a few lines of code to set the anti-cheat to ban player after 3 kicks, or there probably is a configuration already in the server files that the owners are lazy enough to enable

JerryMine

The Pika
I am done with reasoning with the childish admins, when they are in the server (rarely) they SPAM in-game lobbies that "guys im staff check /staff" x20 and then when you tell them to STFU they will mute you for 24 hrs, WHILST hackers like xReqo_ are openly playing every day and all the console anti-cheat can do is kick them 40 times but can't ban them.........
This is my third post rant complaining about the anti-cheat and hackers in the server but all the admins do is reply with "PLZ REPORT ON PIKA.COM/REPORT WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE AND MAKE ME A TOAST AS WELL WHILE UR AT IT"

t h e y
c a n t
s p e c t a t e
y o u r
g a m e .

xXFlareWOLF

Legendary Pika
Well that top reply that I just post is unnecessary so just ignore it.