Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Put more items in /Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

gflgfl

Minecraft Username:
gflgfl

Suggestion:
Put more items in /Shop

Detailed description:
Hi,

I have seen that you can sell spider eye's in /shop but there is no way of getting them since spiders only drop strings in OpSkyblock.

Same goes with egg's and feather's. there's also no way of getting them only if you buy them.
What my problem. Is that i can not buy spider eye's in shop or can not collect them through another way.

Now i only just found out because i wanted to make some potions. i'am sure there are some more item's in /shop that might cause some problem.

My suggestion is;
Can someone take a good look at /shop (not only the spider eyes but everything) and fix this?
Maybe add 'cave spider spawners' that drop spider eyes?

Greetings,
Rik (gflgfl)​

Reason(s):

CloudAP

Veteran
yeaaa spidereyes. we were planning to do the same thing. no spider eye.

OP
OP
gflgfl

gflgfl

Hi all,

I have found a way to collect spider eye's. If you win them (crate keys) or buy them with /transfer.
There might be a 'spawner case' where you can receive cave spider spawners and they drop spider eye's.

So, problem solved.

Greetings,
Rik (gflgfl)

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello gflgfl,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.
As you already stated yourself you are able to get spider spawners in other ways.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.