Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Question

Kqzqkh

Hello, im professorRizz, i was banned on 3 months, now im waiting to get unbanned on feb 10th, so before i got banned i think Alparo had a proof that i got a gkit voucher, and i think it was keys, he uploaded it on youtube, so im just wondering, when i get unabnned, will i get it or no? Thanks
View: https://youtu.be/8qJD135VA98
and yeah, i found the vid

ir_n

The Pika
You will not get it back, those items do not carry over during a reset and it is your fault for breaking the rules with the valuable items.

OP
OP
K

Kqzqkh

You will not get it back, those items do not carry over during a reset and it is your fault for breaking the rules with the valuable items.
What do you mean? I waited next season for it aswell, it was never given to me and yall said it will be, and it was a perm class

ir_n

The Pika
You can make a help and support ticket here if you have been told you can get the items back

YouTubeMemes

Legendary Pika
You can make a help and support ticket here if you have been told you can get the items back
I think the bug was issued before his ban. I remember this voucher bug taking place last map. I recommend contacting staff in the link irony put above, especially if you were assured your voucher would be reimbursed.

OP
OP
K

Kqzqkh

I think the bug was issued before his ban. I remember this voucher bug taking place last map. I recommend contacting staff in the link irony put above, especially if you were assured your voucher would be reimbursed.
Yeah, it was before my ban, i said that but still nothing