Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

R.I.P Stefan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinesewater

Banned
So today something bad happend, the owner of RebornCraft comitted suicide. He did it because a guy named SurgOG cyber-bullied him and hacked everything he had, even his parents bank account. I have a hard time making this shit because of personal reasons. So here is the link that his sister (i think? I know his sister told everyone about it, but i don't know if that's her) made.

http://www.reborncraft.info/forums/m/30934064/viewthread/27138773-farewell-stefan-rc/page/1

Jeckicorn

Veteran
Holy sh*t... Does the news know about this? They must know about that bro...
Tell this kid to get a brain malfunction... ;-;
If this ain't real then I'd step out of it but it doesn't look fake at all since the whole staff of that server actually didn't say it was a joke or something, etc... Actually I'mma report this to VTM News (this Dutch/Belgian International News).
BTW sorry if I swear so much in this but this cyberbully kid just needs to have some 2 square cm stick shoved up is body outlets hole if I'm honestly, again sorry or swears.
This kid is practically a murderer if you think about it.

OP
OP
Chinesewater

Chinesewater

Banned
Holy sh*t... Does the news know about this? They must know about that bro...
Tell this kid to get a brain malfunction... ;-;
If this ain't real then I'd step out of it but it doesn't look fake at all since the whole staff of that server actually didn't say it was a joke or something, etc... Actually I'mma report this to VTM News (this Dutch/Belgian International News).
BTW sorry if I swear so much in this but this cyberbully kid just needs to have some 2 square cm stick shoved up is body outlets hole if I'm honestly, again sorry or swears.
This kid is practically a murderer if you think about it.
His youtube channel, and look at the first comment that he made.

TheEpicBanter

Banned
So this is very sad for his family and the server because that server was growing very fast and it was a good network I played a few times there and then a cyber bully fuks the life of a guy who started from 0 aka from the bottom and builded up to the top. People like this should never exist, so I friendly reminder dont let a game affect your in real life things, let that aside when you leave ur pc or whatever console.

OP
OP
Chinesewater

Chinesewater

Banned
So this is very sad for his family and the server because that server was growing very fast and it was a good network I played a few times there and then a cyber bully fuks the life of a guy who started from 0 aka from the bottom and builded up to the top. People like this should never exist, so I friendly reminder dont let a game affect your in real life things, let that aside when you leave ur pc or whatever console.
He lived for 1 week on the street, everything he had got hacked. So that means after the HUB crashes, the server is gone.

D

Deleted member 85

Cyberbullies are everywhere. Can't stop 'em.
They're everywhere on the internet because they can't do shit like this in general and they're pathetic.
LIKE ME. Except I wouldn't make someone do this what the hell.

Anyways, rest in peace to the dude.

WolfsRain

What was his comment on that video? It got deleted by the owner of that video

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
R.I.P Stefan, the only thing that these cyber bullies do is bring down people to make themselves look better and stronger than them
sad to see this :(

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Even though half the people on Reborns Forums are defending Surg... and saying Stefan isn't dead.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Muito amor e muita paz e luz te envio do fundo do meu coracao meu irmao Stefan Bostan, amo a pessoa que es, sempre te amei e te amo como se fosses meu proprio filho tu sabes disso, eu e toda a familha te perdoamos pela tua fraqueza, te amamos de todo coracao, vou pedir aos guardioes para te protegerem sempre e para que a luz e a paz te acompanhe para sempre, E para todas as pessoas peço que acendem pelo menos uma vela por dia para que a luz esteja sempre com o meu irmao . Te amamos muito meu querido meu irmao meu amor, estamos todos contigo. Um abraço com muito amor e carinho, estamos todos aqui contigo Te amamos muitooooo

Translated version:

Much love and peace and light send you from the bottom of my heart my brother Stefan Bostan, love the person who s always loved you and love you as if you were my own son you know it, I and all familha forgive you for your weakness, you love the whole heart, I will ask the guardians to always protect you and that light and peace be with you forever, and for all the people I ask you to light at least one candle a day so that the light is always with my brother . Love you so much my dear my brother my love, we're all with you. A hug with lots of love and affection, we are all here with you love You muitooooo

This was a post by his sister trying to find where tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.