Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Suggestion of Rank skywar:

• The loot for own island
  • There should be one dia armor pieces in each island, but each island is different, (for example, A got dia helmet, B got dia chestplate, C got dia legging, D got dia boot) (with no prot)
  • There should be some xp bottle, eggs or snowball and fishing rod, a water bottle, blocks (wood/ stone), dia sword (with no sharp), dia pick and axe (with no efficiency), a gapple., anvil or enchantment table

• The loot for mid
  • There should have healing (potions, gap), blocks, sword (sharp 1), 4 dia pieces separate in 4 chest (prot 1), 2 pearl separate in 4 chest, xp bottle.
  • Please don’t have some special items, For Example, the bouncy boots in rumble or bombs in rumble
3 The first refill for mid and own island

• For own island, the loot inside should be similar to the loot in mid before the first refill. [First refill]
  • For mid, there should be more healing, about 1-2 ender pearls each mid chest, 2 dia pieces in each chest (prot 1), axe/ dia sword (sharp 2), blocks. [First refill]
4 The second refill for mid and own island

• For own island, the loot inside should be similar to the loot in mid (first refill)
  • For mid, there should be more and more healing, about 5 ender pearls each mid chest, blocks…
5 The game duration:

The game duration should not above 10 min

6 The reward for killing a player

I think the system should give the player a enderpearl and heal him

7 staff spec

I think each game should have a staff member spec the game to let the hacker got ban immediately or may found some player who are not noob and at least are on the leader board to help.

8 The requirement to get into a rank game

The player should have at least level 10 (this is suggested by momo250), 20 wins, 200 kills. This could improve the opponent quality and can avoid some lv 1 hacker get into game and destroy all the players.

9 lastly, the ban, and unban

I think if the system of staff spec really happens, the ban should be immediate to avoid the hacker already win a lot of game. And if the player got unban, the player should not allow to play within 14 days.

this is just a suggestion, all other pros in the world feel free to comment below for better suggestion!

Nickname

Epic Pika
+1 This sounds really fun. Maybe add ranks like on csgo, add rewards for them and it would be perfect (copy paste this tread into suggestions so it has some chance to be added).

MouraThat

Veteran

• There should be one dia armor pieces in each island, but each island is different, (for example, A got dia helmet, B got dia chestplate, C got dia legging, D got dia boot) (with no prot)
  • There should be some xp bottle, eggs or snowball and fishing rod, a water bottle, blocks (wood/ stone), dia sword (with no sharp), dia pick and axe (with no efficiency), a gapple., anvil or enchantment table

• The loot for mid
  • There should have healing (potions, gap), blocks, sword (sharp 1), 4 dia pieces separate in 4 chest (prot 1), 2 pearl separate in 4 chest, xp bottle.
  • Please don’t have some special items, For Example, the bouncy boots in rumble or bombs in rumble

• For own island, the loot inside should be similar to the loot in mid before the first refill. [First refill]
  • For mid, there should be more healing, about 1-2 ender pearls each mid chest, 2 dia pieces in each chest (prot 1), axe/ dia sword (sharp 2), blocks. [First refill]

• For own island, the loot inside should be similar to the loot in mid (first refill)
  • For mid, there should be more and more healing, about 5 ender pearls each mid chest, blocks…
5 The game duration:

7 staff spec

I think each game should have a staff member spec the game to let the hacker got ban immediately or may found some player who are not noob and at least are on the leader board to help.

The player should have at least level 10 (this is suggested by momo250), 20 wins, 200 kills. This could improve the opponent quality and can avoid some lv 1 hacker get into game and destroy all the players.

I think if the system of staff spec really happens, the ban should be immediate to avoid the hacker already win a lot of game. And if the player got unban, the player should not allow to play within 14 days.

this is just a suggestion, all other pros in the world feel free to comment below for better suggestion!
Im slightly confused by the idea but in terms of staff , you definetly won't be able to have 1 staff per game

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 This sounds really fun. Maybe add ranks like on csgo, add rewards for them and it would be perfect (copy paste this tread into suggestions so it has some chance to be added).
ya

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Im slightly confused by the idea but in terms of staff , you definetly won't be able to have 1 staff per game
ya ik, but if there is no staff , the hacker problem will be very serious

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i think i will copy and paste this to the suggestion, hope someone can give some suggestion about this to improve the rank sw mod

tlang

Veteran

• The loot for mid

5 The game duration:

7 staff spec

The only problem would be hackers as said in the earlier posts

laezyy

Epic Pika
if hypixel's ranked skywars is already intoxicated by hundreds of cheaters everyday, i dont even wanna know how many cheaters would play on here if we added it...

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
if hypixel's ranked skywars is already intoxicated by hundreds of cheaters everyday, i dont even wanna know how many cheaters would play on here if we added it...
ya ik, thay why i mention that there need to have a staff each game to lower the cheater destroy all the players

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i have already post the suggestion about it, thx for all the suggestion!

Mart

Rare Pika
It's SkyWars not SkyWar. But except that, cool.

Maybe a gapple and strenght I for 3s.