Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Read plz need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickname

Epic Pika
I have been thinking about changing my username in minecraft because its lame and has numbers (JovanS194) but i can't think of any good names any suggestions?

Luppeeyz

Banned
Just go on NameMc and search for one and after that why don't you ask staff about changing you forums name also :)

OP
OP
Nickname

Nickname

Epic Pika
You know what i will just remove the numbers but JovanS was taken so JuvnS it is

TwistyPvP [N3rd]

Pika Member
You know what i will just remove the numbers but JovanS was taken so JuvnS it is

I can help you with finding a good name, What do you like? A creative name? A name that stands out to others? A funny name?

Here are ones for each like genre
○ JovanTheDestroyer Or Destructor (Stands out to others)
○ JovanTheGuru (Somewhat a creative name because a guru is a spritual teacher)
○ Jovansdeeznoten (The last one i'd go with, It's immature but might suprise some by laughter i guess?)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
imo JovanS would be better than JuvnS
but it's ur decision idc

OP
OP
Nickname

Nickname

Epic Pika
imo JovanS would be better than JuvnS
but it's ur decision idc
it was gonna be JovanS when i bought the account back in 2014 but it was taken and my name on steam was SuperGhoST194 (because i was stupid back then) so i made it be SuperGhoST194 in 2017 i think i changed it to JovanS194 and yesterday i realised i don't like numbers anymore so i tried JovanS again but it seems that the person who has JovanS isn't playing mc anymore so i took the second best thing JuvnS

Status
Not open for further replies.