Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Greatest build on survival so far & Recruiting Slaves

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

xd

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

what's so funny

UpperGround

Great Reporter

u always LOL to my xds

Snowyy

Banned
Hi! since we all know global warming is slowly turning earth into an oven, so why not help it a bit ;)

Our plan:
Step 1: Use deforrestation to create a buildable 230x280 plot of land smack dead center in a jungle(changed locations). currently it's about 100% done. [Result of step 1].
Step 2: As a followup we'd have to build a complex and vibrant city for our slave- i mean.... workers, meaning the city will be divided into subclaims to then be given away by those players.

your tools will be fixed by me or other donators so no worries about that, also food is provided.
There will be frequent progress updates on this thread, with a list of slave- I mean worker. ;)

Compensation:
Survival players are greedy people, with this in mind there has been put together a special carepackage for each and everyone, this includes: 2 Godly keys, noble kit survival supplies, an extra raffle ticket for the upcomming giveaway [link], and the biggest of them all a place to live without extra cost.

Ontop of that! you will be etched into pika history via means of a 1 to 4 scale statue carrying your name.

Changes to the Original plan:
- The building site was moved to a different location
- added a crack into the center square leading into the abyss. the energy comming out creates the purple crystal

Updates:

27-10-2020: [Progress] Step 1 completed!
29-10-2020: [Progress]
31-10-2020: [Progress]
4-11-2020: [Progress]
10-11-2020: [Progress]
17-11-2020: Project put on hold

[Detlas]
[Troms]

Special thanks to thse wonderfull people ♥️
Eagle3y3,
alyssiawrxll
Lmfao the title , recruiting slaves😂😂😂😂, technically mostly its kids playing , so thats child slavery 😂