Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Regarding discord emojis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
MC - ZekromXD Discord - Zeksy#6285​

Suggestion:
Regarding discord emojis.​

Detailed description:
When it comes to discord emojis, Pika network is lacking.
To be exact, there are only 61 total custom discord emojis while the limit is 250. Out of those 61 emojis most are just admin minecraft skin heads and not really useful while chatting.
People who talk at pika discord on daily bases can relate to it and will agree on this suggestion.
Uploading an emoji hardly takes like half a minute and can enhance the chatting experience drastically.
Some emojis are really useless and looks really bad especially the ores (iron, coal , gold , diamond , etc). It's fine if the server want to keep those emojis but please consider adding new cool emojis.
For now, I don't really want to mention a particular emoji to be added but you guys can comment down your fav emoji which you'll love having on the server.

Also, I want to add them atleast 50-100 new emojis cz why not?

Am in a rush while typing this out so ignore any grammar/spelling errors xD.

Reason(s):
1). Will look cool.
2). Easy to implement.
3). Most people want new emojis.
4). Uh I don't think so I need to explain anything much so ye bye.

Example(s):
Mentioned above!​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

Thanks for making a suggestion, but simply saying 'add more emojis' is not helpful to us. If you have suggestions on what specific emojis you want us to add, please make a new suggestion and provide those there.

Status
Not open for further replies.