Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Reintegrate old Op-Factions as how it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
xWolfPlayZ8x

Suggestion:
Reintegrate old Op-Factions as how it was.

Detailed description:
I was thinking about bringing back some elements that Opfactions once had back in its glorious days.
Starting next season we could see some old things back such as more maximum mcmmo (25k)
Or no mob-stack
Maybe no spawner-stack and all of that stuff.
My personal favorite, as a suggestion i would make it accessable from Legend and higher: Creative, ofcourse with its limitations.

Reason(s):
Recently i started playing Opfactions again once i had everything i needed in my mind for it to enjoy it to the fullest, now i noticed there have been a few chances since the last time i laid my hands on this server. Pika was quite famous mostly for its Opfaction(s) servers back in the day, the second server came out without creative but it was still quite fun for most people. The old owner brought his Opfactions server into this one, he started with alot of the players that are also playing at this moment, even though i dont really know alot of the ones that are playing now. I think a few might remember the titancore times :D (And yeah i know im rusty but c'mon, be nice)

JustToGoody

The Pika
i also watched on youtube how Old OpFaction was like But i dont think The Owners will ever added it back +1 anyways

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Sure, old op factions was great.

However now i think as the server is evolving so should op factions, there’s no need to look back at what it was.
Considering op faction season is currently over, any suggestions for the next map would be nice, but adding back creative would be tricky.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Sure, old op factions was great.

However now i think as the server is evolving so should op factions, there’s no need to look back at what it was.
Considering op faction season is currently over, any suggestions for the next map would be nice, but adding back creative would be tricky.
a lot of players want old OpFaction ngl ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I'll give neutral /+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
I'll give neutral /+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
yes ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Outscale

Banned
I wouldn't like this. OPFactions player base changed a lot and its not all about PvP anymore. I can only imagine what this would look like while getting raided, people just quick dropping left and right because someone has 25k mcmmo.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
yes ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
ye
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I wouldn't like this. OPFactions player base changed a lot and its not all about PvP anymore. I can only imagine what this would look like while getting raided, people just quick dropping left and right because someone has 25k mcmmo.
Ok sir
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

shery

Epic Pika
+1 old warp pvp was good, soccer been innit for ages

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello xXWolf_PlaysXx,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.