Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Rematch.gg

sidpro123

I've been playing for getting on the top in pika. ive been getting points like 65 55 40 etc. But I see the top players getting like 105 100 95 i feel like that's not possible., if it is then somebody pls care to explain.

Anuly

Veteran
Hey, the top players are either really good at the game & play strategically to get the most beds & wins. There are also some cases when they might be boosting. If you feel like a player is boosting, if you have titan rank, you can spectate them, record & report. If not, you can let a staff member know that you're suspicious of them, so that they can look into it.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey, the top players are either really good at the game & play strategically to get the most beds & wins. There are also some cases when they might be boosting. If you feel like a player is boosting, if you have titan rank, you can spectate them, record & report. If not, you can let a staff member know that you're suspicious of them, so that they can look into it.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
imagine boosting pffft, cant be me

lipte47

guys i join it in the site but how it work how i get points just go and play ???

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
I honestly hate that everything is so much harder in bedwars compared to Hypixel, like I can actually get kills but here on Pika its annoying how everyone is just camping, or just sweat. :p

Anyways Same with me ngl