Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Remove Ender Pearl damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:
Remove Ender Pearl damage

Detailed description:
In Skywars & Bedwars Ender Pearls are very important for clutching a game, so I'd like to suggest to remove damage that Ender Pearls are dealing from these gamemodes.​

Reason(s):
Pearls are usually used to escape fights, or to get out of a fight if a player is on low health, so Ender Pearls shouldn't deal damage in Bedwars & Skywars at all.​

Example(s):
When player pearls, he should take no damage from Ender Pearl.

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
In Skywars & Bedwars Ender Pearls are very important for clutching a game, so I'd like to suggest to remove damage that Ender Pearls are dealing from these gamemodes.

Reason(s):
Pearls are usually used to escape fights, or to get out of a fight if a player is on low health, so Ender Pearls shouldn't deal damage in Bedwars & Skywars at all.

Example(s):
+1
yes very good idea not putting words here to increase the word count so I can post this nope

Spidey987

Pika Lover
+1
adaghd asgduasdhbasd aasdasbkdhjasbdjas dasidbasdjanjskd asdashdasdas asdasd asdasd

Linetric_Somesh

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
In Skywars & Bedwars Ender Pearls are very important for clutching a game, so I'd like to suggest to remove damage that Ender Pearls are dealing from these gamemodes.

Reason(s):
Pearls are usually used to escape fights, or to get out of a fight if a player is on low health, so Ender Pearls shouldn't deal damage in Bedwars & Skywars at all.

Example(s):
+1
Theres no way that I not upvote this. I made a thread also but no relpy xD hope this gets accepted

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Zxga,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This suggestion is a duplicate. See the original suggestion HERE.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.