Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Remove Faction cap in koth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iragameryo

Minecraft Username:
Iragameryo

Suggestion:
Remove Faction cap in koth

Detailed description:
Its pretty hard to cap koth now that its faction capping Cuz theres 2 factions helping eachother 3 stay to cap and rest defend Its hard for the people that dont have active players Removing this will make it easier to cap the koth

Edit:IF you get first cap u can easily cap it and escape the 5 minutes

Reason(s):

Last edited:

LexaFTW

Banned
-1 its better like this. Even some buycraft rewards for most koths capped wouldn't be bad.

Heringen

Rare Pika
+1
My fac can get 45 man on at any time, imagine if we all just went koth... surviving for 5min ain't hard.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
how about u pack ur backpack and go back to the black holes of jartex where u was before again pipe down random -1 i love you btw dog

OP
OP
Iragameryo

Iragameryo

-1 its better like this. Even some buycraft rewards for most koths capped wouldn't be bad.
thing is they dont add the buycraft reward its harder to cap if they added it it wouldve been more resonable and i wouldnt make this suggestion

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
Iragameryo

Suggestion:
Remove Faction cap in koth

Detailed description:
Its pretty hard to cap koth now that its faction capping Cuz theres 2 factions helping eachother 3 stay to cap and rest defend Its hard for the people that dont have active players Removing this will make it easier to cap the koth
Edit:IF you get first cap u can easily cap it and escape the 5 minutes

Reason(s):
Its better this way. It would actually require teamwork to cap and knock. If it was a solo player cap, randoms would just come with kb3 or punch 5 and easily knock and just run.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Iragameryo,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.