Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Remove Haybales

Status
Not open for further replies.

icyfireSC

Epic Pika
Username:
icyfireSC​

Suggestion:
Remove Haybales

Detailed description:
I suggest that Pika should remove haybales from the BedWars shop.

Reason(s):
First of all, I think only a handful of players use haybales, and 99% of the times it's just because of a misclick or just to troll teammates. Overall, almost noone uses haybales nowadays.

Second, why haybales? If you want to reduce fall damage, just get ladders, jump boosts or even water. If you want a better block for a bed defense, there are tons! Endstone, wood, etc.

I just don't see the point of having a haybale in the item shop, when out of thousands of players only a few tens of them will actually be using it, and removing it will just make the utilities tab a bit smaller and there won't even be a noticeable change to BedWars and it's gameplay.

Haybales were suggested earlier and were added, for the reason that many sweats bridge up high and need ladders to negate fall damage, whereas haybales do the same thing but are easier to clutch with, but from my experience on PikaNetwork, till date I haven't seen a single sweat using haybales. Plus, if you want sweats to use haybales, it just takes up unnecessary space on our quickbuy, which can be used for other far more useful items.

FreePalestine

The Pika
+1
Instead of adding new good features to stay different from hypixel, they remove features. And after so much time they add this...

ItzShaan

Epic Pika
Haybales are cool and many people in high version like 1.17+ might be comfortable to use hay bales because ladders is some times glitchy and survival players alrdy have a habit of clutching with haybales. Water bucket is good but no one has time to go and fetch emeralds for it and haybale is just in gold so this explains why I downvoted.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Agreed with
    Haybales are cool and many people in high version like 1.17+ might be comfortable to use hay bales because ladders is some times glitchy and survival players alrdy have a habit of clutching with haybales. Water bucket is good but no one has time to go and fetch emeralds for it and haybale is just in gold so this explains why I downvoted.
  • Ladder-cutch are not an easy task for beginners so Haybales should remain in the game
  • Water Buckets i don't believe i will spend my precious emeralds on a water-bucket
  • Jumpboost is a good option But it clashes with the requirement of emeralds
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Hello icyfireSC,

You have a good point but I am going to do -1
due to the following reasons:
  • Negative Feedback
I believe that hay bales are good for clutching, I know it costs the same as 16 LADDERS, but it is useful for clutching for those beginnners.

Have fun playing PikaNetwork

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Thanks for the suggestion icyfireSC to make it good for you.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello icyfireSC,

You have a good point but I am going to do -1
due to the following reasons:
  • Negative Feedback
I believe that hay bales are good for clutching, I know it costs the same as 16 LADDERS, but it is useful for clutching for those beginnners.

Have fun playing PikaNetwork
Why is the downvote reason is "Negative feedback" 😂?
And the coloring is PikaNetwork

Back on topic, Imo hay bale is a useful and unique item in pika, I personally don't see a need in removing it.

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Why is the downvote reason is "Negative feedback" 😂?
And the coloring is PikaNetwork

Back on topic, Imo hay bale is a useful and unique item in pika, I personally don't see a need in removing it.
Yeah duh bro -1 too XD.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Username:
icyfireSC​

Suggestion:
Remove Haybales

Detailed description:
I suggest that Pika should remove haybales from the BedWars shop.

Reason(s):
First of all, I think only a handful of players use haybales, and 99% of the times it's just because of a misclick or just to troll teammates. Overall, almost noone uses haybales nowadays.

Second, why haybales? If you want to reduce fall damage, just get ladders, jump boosts or even water. If you want a better block for a bed defense, there are tons! Endstone, wood, etc.

I just don't see the point of having a haybale in the item shop, when out of thousands of players only a few tens of them will actually be using it, and removing it will just make the utilities tab a bit smaller and there won't even be a noticeable change to BedWars and it's gameplay.

Haybales were suggested earlier and were added, for the reason that many sweats bridge up high and need ladders to negate fall damage, whereas haybales do the same thing but are easier to clutch with, but from my experience on PikaNetwork, till date I haven't seen a single sweat using haybales. Plus, if you want sweats to use haybales, it just takes up unnecessary space on our quickbuy, which can be used for other far more useful items.
-1 if u didn't see anyone use it doesn't mean no one uses it. I do sometimes and why who told u to keep it in your quick buy if u dont use it? Just remove it from your quick buy and use it to keep more precious items of yours

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello icyfireSC,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.