Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Remove new flyboost AC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galpa23

Username:
Galpa​

Suggestion:
Remove new flyboost AC​

Detailed description:
Yeah stopping people from fly boosting is important, however this new AC is so damn bad you can not fall from the top height without getting traced back atleast 10 times.
Printing is a nightmare, it kicks you out of printer way too many times to get a cannon setup quickly.
Flying around normally will also get you traced back for no damn reason.

Overall it's just buggy af, and making it very annoying to do anything flying wise.​

Reason(s):
It is making OPFactions harder to play.​

Tyrants

Banned
-1 I think anti cheat is flawless and perfect, better than any other ac

OP
OP
G

Galpa23

-1 I think anti cheat is flawless and perfect, better than any other ac
No it is not you can't fall from 256 without getting traced back multiple times for no fking reason,can't print properly bro do u even play stfu?!?!?

Tyrants

Banned
No it is not you can't fall from 256 without getting traced back multiple times for no fking reason,can't print properly bro do u even play stfu?!?!?
My cheat bypasses that so I don't have any issues sorry

SlimShadyy

Really needs to be removed, even if you are just flying or falling down from a certain height you get lagged back due to this..

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Galpa23,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It's not up to community to decide such stuff.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.