Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Removing booster tips on Minigames

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Username:
MrEpiko​

Suggestion:
Removing booster tips on Minigames​

Detailed description:
So, as you all probably know, boosters were added a few months ago and with them, the tips system was introduced as well. The point of this system is sending "tips" to the person who activated the booster. That person will get 15 coins and 8 exp per tip. Now, you might say that's nothing compared to the actual amount of exp required to level-up, but try doing calculations. Let's say that there is an average of 500 SkyWars players playing at the moment. Let's say that 50% of the active players tipped your booster. You will receive 250 * 8 = 2000 exp! And all that just for one hour. After the booster expires, you can activate another one and so on until you reach your desired level.

This literally kills any point of grinding and working hard to reach the highest level - level 100. If people are just going to pay for boosters and AFK in lobbies until they receive enough exp then it's pointless to play and grind at all.
So my suggestion is - removing tips entirely. There is already enough P2W stuff such as kits and permanent coin boosters and, in my opinion, this is just too much and unfair compared to players such as @Patolunix ,@DreamyXero , @ApocalypseFire2 and others that grinded their way up to higher levels.​

Reason(s):
All reasons have been stated above.​

peg2

Legendary Pika
watch as no one is going to buy global boosters anymore after the update

Patolunix

YouTube
Great Reporter
Huge +1
There was already enough P2W in this server. This is definitely an unnecessary feature and needs to be removed not to cause more damage.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
Back in the day, we used to grind for months to get to level 75-80. Now all of that (and way more) can be done within a week in case someone has enough money to spend on boosters. This should either be removed or heavily nerfed so grinding for levels has a purpose again.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1000
The thing is Network lvl , skywars stars and bedwars stars are all same in pika. Boosters for Network lvl would be understandable but the network lvl is same as bedwars prestige. Make them seprate or remove boosters.

Anuly

Veteran
Completely removing them, eh
What about a huge nerf?
which can be
1. Less xp/coins
2. Longer cooldown between tipping/ make a person being able to tip only once/twice
3. Remove auto tip from all ranks, (make them only for titan+?)

I'm unsure, any thoughts?

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
-1 Keep it like that please boosters are amazing, OK leave the exp but keep the coins!!!

Sekiro

Great Reporter
+1 I definitely agree with the suggestion, nothing more to add or remove to it. However, I strongly dislike the one who wrote the suggestion.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
+1 Are you guys hating on network boosters? Count me in!

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello MrEpiko,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • We have no plans to remove this feature from boosters as it will not be worth anything without it.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!