Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Removing Bowboost On OPSkyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_T_

Rare Pika
Username:
KarmaIsUnreal​

Suggestion:
Removing Bowboost On OPSkyblock​

Detailed description:
In My Opinion, Removing BowBoost would Be good because, in PVP Too many Players Run away, and no one really pvp's because of that. (either they dont know how to bowboost or There Enemy Runs) Removing Bowboost Could Fix the Running Issue but also make it Fair for people who can't bowboost Well.

If we Go back to like 10 seasons ago of OPSB, there used to be no bowboosting and People used to play PvP, i feel like pvp has not been not that Popular as it Used to Be, Which is Loosing Players, and Less Fun.

That's Why I Think BowBoost Should be Removed.

-Thank You.​

Reason(s):

Bhavya1610

Pika Lover
-1 Bow boosting makes more intresting and i dont think it changes the way people pvp by a lot

Rydosh

Legendary Pika
+1 bowboost IS already ruined it's not fun anymore tbh most of them camping with lagback and stuffs

Leo1516

Staff Member
Helper
-1 bowboost is good for people dont think need to be removed

Deprecated

Rare Pika
-1 you cannot say bow boosting is bad when it's literally one of the most important aspects of it in arena PvP. I don't think bow boosting should be removed because runners can keep running and we can't catch them at all. Bow boosting makes a difference as both can bow boost and it's a matter of bow boosting skill at that point. If you hate it, don't pvp xD

PROUDGAMING

Pika Lover
+1 bcz only true pvpers can pvp without bow boost. people run by bow boosting lol

Deprecated

Rare Pika
+1 bcz only true pvpers can pvp without bow boost. people run by bow boosting lol
No, bow boosting makes it so that people can't run bro. Remember wildwest? People used to run for hours because you can't boost. Now you can at least chase someone.

IamDoppio

No, bow boosting makes it so that people can't run bro. Remember wildwest? People used to run for hours because you can't boost. Now you can at least chase someone.
I disagree with u cuz its much more easier to get ganked without bowboost and yall just trash at boosting and want it removed so yall wont be ashamed after not being able to catch a dude w no hands cuz you dont know how to right click

Deprecated

Rare Pika
I disagree with u cuz its much more easier to get ganked without bowboost and yall just trash at boosting and want it removed so yall wont be ashamed after not being able to catch a dude w no hands cuz you dont know how to right click
I mean you get ganked without bow boosting too if someone drops on you. You can't run from them. Regardless, even if this Suggestion does get accepted, there will be a lot more suggestions to bring it back like last time.

IamDoppio

I mean you get ganked without bow boosting too if someone drops on you. You can't run from them. Regardless, even if this Suggestion does get accepted, there will be a lot more suggestions to bring it back like last time.
That doesnt change the fact that you dmb and every single person that wants bowboost removed should quit pvp

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello T_T_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Many players requested to add bow boosting back and we are not planning to remove it again for now.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.