Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Report of a staff member TTHM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemabeta

Pika Lover
Dear Staff members.

I am writing this report of complaint of the staff member named TTHM, who wrongfully gave faction Geo strike for raid interfering. I would like to point out a few facts in relations with this matter. Faction Geo has never raided another faction alongside their allies or any other factions, but last night on 1.11.2023 we were raided by 4 factions together. Faction names that raided us i will not say but you can see in your logs. I asked staff member TTHM for proof of faction Geo raid interfering. Yet he provided no proof and said that i was the one that needed file a complaint. I would like to point out a few principles involving this matter. I am the one accussed of raid interfering therefore, me as an accused person shouldnt be proving my innocence! but accusers must be proving my guilt! It's an internationally accepted principle that In fact, under the law, you are innocent until you are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, therefore i have no reason or need to prove my innocence! i am waiting my guilt to be proven!

Yours sincerely
Lemabeta

Outscale

Banned
Hello,

First of all, if someone is breaking the rules you need to record and report it, logs are not a magical tool that record every chunk of the world(s) on OPFactions, and are not used to save time for lazy players that don't want to record and blame staffs afterwards. Secondly, members of team factions are not allowed to share the video proof to you since it might contain sensitive information. You were "accused" of raid interfering by a player, but a staff member reviewed the report and decided that you broke the rules(you or someone in your faction). And lastly, if you have a complaint about a staff member make a proper staff feedback;

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
Hello,

First of all, if someone is breaking the rules you need to record and report it, logs are not a magical tool that record every chunk of the world(s) on OPFactions, and are not used to save time for lazy players that don't want to record and blame staffs afterwards. Secondly, members of team factions are not allowed to share the video proof to you since it might contain sensitive information. You were "accused" of raid interfering by a player, but a staff member reviewed the report and decided that you broke the rules(you or someone in your faction). And lastly, if you have a complaint about a staff member make a proper staff feedback;
Enough said, please make a staff feedback at the provided link, thank you!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.