Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames report system

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
Username:
wjdxo​

Suggestion:
report system​

Detailed description:
When I meet hackers in games such as Duel and minigame, I can only request videos and report them to the site, so I die in the middle of reporting them, and I'm not even a YouTuber, but when I film a play video, I rather die because it lags. Like the hypixel command '/wdr', I hope the pika network will improve the reporting command now.
And instead of reporting a hacker, I would like you to make it possible to report immediately when you break the rules and swear words.
And even if you report on the site or report insufficient evidence, most of them are rejected. So, please make it easier to report the report command and make it easier to report the site, and let me catch the hacker only with the report command like hypixel.​

Reason(s):
The hackers kept dying, and the Ranked tier dropped by 50 or 60 points, so when I tried to report it, I asked them to go to the site and report it, and because of this, the tier score only dropped, and so on to download a program that filmed the video... So, I want to report this report command in the game instead of just on the site.​

Example(s):
hypixel report command '/wdr' | Inquiry for reporting command improvement.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello biroya,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.