Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Reporting

Detailed description:
Why not add /report
It will be very helpful and quick for other
Preventing to go to forums open another tab then do a long report

Check example
||
||
V​

Reason(s):

Example(s):
/report (Username) (Proof)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1, this isnt ur usual /report player reason thing, its easier if you just do /report player reason proof, and it gets logged in.. idk forums? or somewhere else staff can check

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
for real, i really like this, /report <player> <rules broken> <evidence> . this is kinda good, but at the same time, if this is reported ingame, which means that staff's chat box will be fill with those report.
I will say [BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]neutr[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]al[/BGCOLOR] for this. Bcuz if you uploaded to the youtube, why don't just you copy the link and post a player report? Most player say they don't wanna report is bcuz they will get 1 fps when record. So good suggestion, but still not enough to solve the report problem.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
for real, i really like this, /report <player> <rules broken> <evidence> . this is kinda good, but at the same time, if this is reported ingame, which means that staff's chat box will be fill with those report.
I will say [BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]neutr[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]al[/BGCOLOR] for this. Bcuz if you uploaded to the youtube, why don't just you copy the link and post a player report? Most player say they don't wanna report is bcuz they will get 1 fps when record. So good suggestion, but still not enough to solve the report problem.
maybe they can have some kinda report archive that all reports are sent to, staff check it just like normal reports

Silver Wing

The Pika
its not ur usual /report play reason

here u provide a proof, and... i THINK it gets logged somewhere for staff to check later

basically reporting on forums but in game
ahhh ok
+1
:p
didnt read the example there
sry my bad

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter

This got requested a lot
I dont think this would be usefull + a lot of players will abuse it, and it is hard to take track of all te reports.
Players can do easy /report and done. But we as staff need to spectate the player, (if the player isnt offline already) and need to look 1 by 1 if they really hack.
Its for us and for the players easy to report on the forums with proof, so we can watch the video and Accept/Deny it.

(what i mean with "requested a lot")
https://prnt.sc/ulld6w
https://prnt.sc/ullfkt

StoPizza

Veteran

This has been suggested multiple times and got denied because us as a staff members we have a lot to notice in chat already, adding this will make things worst.

Also, people will abuse it a LOT. Reporting offline players, what if we found out that a player is not hacking and they keep on reporting him? What if there is no staff online and because of /report people will stop reporting on the forums?
This is why most servers using /report to alert the anti cheat and not staff members.
This will cause troubles, I rather stay without it.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This has been suggested multiple times and got denied because us as a staff members we have a lot to notice in chat already, adding this will make things worst.
doe, this isn't ur usual suggestion "/report player reason" so staff will notice, I'm pretty sure this can be done if the /report player proof is logged in somewhere to staff to check later, literally just like forums, more efficient and easier

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Even though ''reason'' is needed for /report it won't make much of a difference, why? everyone is gonna be reporting others for false reasons and keep abusing it, /report is only gonna make things worse for staff. We can't expect to have like 0 hackers on this server, this is a cracked server so we gotta expect more hackers, I understand why ppl suggest ''/report player reason'' but at the end of the day it will just be a headache for staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.