Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

REROLL

macy_anabell

I figured maybe since nothing is going to be fixed, I may as well write here ;p
Last night, early this morning (for me) we has a "reroll" on Pika Survival, otherwise known as the server reversing it's time.. which the Pika Staff use to fix things.
Although the fixing of Auction House was an important thing, the reroll caused many of people, if not all, to lose hours of work. I, myself lost my mob farm due to it.
This isn't fair at all, especially when we choose to play here for our own benefit. Pika Survival has always been left in the dust, after last season when it took over a year to get our reset, then when we get a new one, it's full of bugs that make it unfair for majority of players.

I know nothing is to be done about the "reroll" but next time, try to prevent it from happening as people have had to restart large builds, farms and even more stuff that
has reversed in time. I know personally I was annoyed to find out my mob farm was gone, due to it.

Thank you.

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
Last night, early this morning (for me) we has a "reroll" on Pika Survival, otherwise known as the server reversing it's time.. which the Pika Staff use to fix things.
Although the fixing of Auction House was an important thing, the reroll caused many of people, if not all, to lose hours of work. I, myself lost my mob farm due to it.
This isn't fair at all, especially when we choose to play here for our own benefit. Pika Survival has always been left in the dust, after last season when it took over a year to get our reset, then when we get a new one, it's full of bugs that make it unfair for majority of players.

I know nothing is to be done about the "reroll" but next time, try to prevent it from happening as people have had to restart large builds, farms and even more stuff that
has reversed in time. I know personally I was annoyed to find out my mob farm was gone, due to it.

Thank you.
also the /ah was not a bug i think
they only removed the plugin kinda

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika

Thank you.
honestly they had to reroll 24h not 5h , my chests are still gone cuz kids hacked me ,

Last edited: