Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Reset factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhRevoo

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
RevolucionMC​

Suggestion:
Reset factions.​

Detailed description:
Its been a long time since map ended and its becoming kinda boring no players,no bases for raiding and stuff like that because it doesn't get enough resets.
No one wants to play it because no one has a chance like this against 10+ seasonal legend players.
It became unplayable map got destroyed overtime so just please reset it. Last reset was in March of 2021
For example OpFactions have a lot more players because there is reason to play it maps get reset, people have to grind again and play.​

Reason(s):
It became dead server since no resets many people and factions quit because no resets=no payouts/new maps=no players
From around 25+ players daily many factions full of members players that grind to max 3 players about 10 players at koths and they all leave after.​

Example(s):
Announce reset.​

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Suggestion Feedback - UPVOTED

Hello, OhRevoo
Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:

• Stated by yourself

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I do not care what the suggestion said in specific but I know the overall idea of this suggestion is reset faction which I will +1

slil

Pika Lover
True, factions is probably the second least played minigame on the server, +1

LoxPlayz

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
RevolucionMC

Suggestion:
Reset factions.

Detailed description:
Its been a long time since map ended and its becoming kinda boring no players,no bases for raiding and stuff like that because it doesn't get enough resets.

No one wants to play it because no one has a chance like this against 10+ seasonal legend players.

It became unplayable map got destroyed overtime so just please reset it. Last reset was in March of 2021

For example OpFactions have a lot more players because there is reason to play it maps get reset, people have to grind again and play.

Reason(s):
It became dead server since no resets many people and factions quit because no resets=no payouts/new maps=no players

From around 25+ players daily many factions full of members players that grind to max 3 players about 10 players at koths and they all leave after.

Example(s):
Announce reset.
i agree that they should reset normal factions!

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
Normal factions is very bad, if you don't have ranks and gkits, you can't do nothing basically and people like op factions more

OP
OP
OhRevoo

OhRevoo

Epic Pika
Normal factions is very bad, if you don't have ranks and gkits, you can't do nothing basically and people like op factions more
Actually not true i made alt just to test that its easy to grind if you know how to. On my main i went from 100k to beeing richest (5bil) behind owner who has 10bil then i spent it all on spawners so i can grind again lol but back to alt its actually not that hard, hardest part is winning koths when there are like 5 factions against you. But if you have stuff and you are good you get easy sets cuz most of those people are bad at pvp. And rly its same with OpFactions if you dony have stuff its hard.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Normal factions is very bad, if you don't have ranks and gkits, you can't do nothing basically and people like op faction more
People preferring opfac over normal fac, I can somewhat agree with that since more players are playing there than normal fac, but that is caused by the staff/owner since normal fac reset once a year while opfac reset like 3 times a year. As a result, more players would go to ofpac to PVP and compete for f top. While playing there more and more players would have bought ranks there. So I'm saying is why would players in opfac get out of their comfort zone in opfac to start over again in normal fac. On top of that saying how normal fac depends on the kits and gkit that players have, I think that goes the same way in opfac or any gamemode because at any gamemode they are much superior than normal kits. If u really want to say being 'OP', opfac (donator) kits are is much more op since they aren't obtainable by normal players, whereas in normal fac if u grind enough XP/item u would be able to obtain the same type of gear that top players have.

Acili

Legendary Pika
when this sesson start there was 30 players online /20 bots server was dead if they reset the map there gona be 10-20 players(grace) when grace and everyone gona quit only randoms like you play to get sessonal legend rank from koth

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
The only reason this season went wrong was that the factions fritou came in that 'distruped' the gamemode in which that no one is able to play gamemode propertly. And u know clearly about that

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
when this sesson start there was 30 players online /20 bots server was dead if they reset the map there gona be 10-20 players(grace) when grace and everyone gona quit only randoms like you play to get sessonal legend rank from koth
I mean u played there the whole season too so you should not talk.

solimon

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
RevolucionMC

Suggestion:
Reset factions.

Detailed description:

For example OpFactions have a lot more players because there is reason to play it maps get reset, people have to grind again and play.

Reason(s):

From around 25+ players daily many factions full of members players that grind to max 3 players about 10 players at koths and they all leave after.

Example(s):
Announce reset.
+1i agree that there should be a reset

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello OhRevoo,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Resets happen when it's time for them. Don't suggest to speed them up.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.