Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Reset OP Factions and Suggestions for the upcoming season

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroXX

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
AeroX

Suggestion:
Reset OP Factions and Suggestions for the upcoming season

Detailed description:
As the title says, I think we should reset op factions because it is getting stale and boring. The game mode shouldn't come to the point where players are begging the owners of the network to reset it, considering the OPfac player base already having a negative opinion about the staff team and the network's management resetting op fac will help the overall server grow.​

Reason(s):
  • OP Factions is getting stale and boring leading to a lot of players quitting.
  • Lots of new players that'll help the upcoming season become more competitive and fun.
  • Lots of glitches this season, including the pearl glitches where you can pearl into a block, having a new season means the majority of glitches will be fixed therefore the player base will be enjoying the game mode more.
  • Make the map SOTW and reset more consistent, As a new player its frustrating to think that there isn't a set date for when a map will reset, my suggestion would be to make EOTW then have a 1 week period before reset where everyone can log on and use all their gear, would be a fun time for everyone.
  • Add /trash, easy enough to do I assume for the experienced dev's. adding /trash would make everyone's life easier, multiple times have I experienced having to dumb stuff that I don't need from crates to the public chest just to have inventory space. I believe the others have the same opinion as well.
  • Make /wild cooldown lower, this is very frustrating for new players that don't know the basics of factions. I don't see why a 1-hour cooldown is necessary I suggest 30 minutes is good enough.
  • raffle minigame just like coinflip, make it happen every 30 minutes and people can buy raffle tickets to have a chance of winning. I suggest adding a buy limit so people with already so much money cant abuse buying tons of tickets.
  • /bounty, adding bounties would be a fun aspect for players as they can set bounties for their enemies. An option to be anonymous in setting the bounty or known would also be nice, Although this can be abused I think the developers can find a way.
  • Either make the sand bot/fast sand bot icon to a head or move it somewhere else, very confusing for new players that may think it's just sand.
  • Have the corresponding rank color also be unlocked in chat, for example, Yellow for pro, blue for legend, Green for legend, purple for god, then immortal unlocks everything, same principle for ranks you should unlock the lower colors once you have a higher rank.
  • fix the "you are too far away to interact with this block" very inconsistent and doesn't do its job half the time.
  • server reboot when the server reboots everyone PvP'ing should be SAFELY sent back to spawn, very annoying for players to have a fun time PvPing in warzone only to be met by "SERVER REBOOTING IN 60 SECONDS"
That is all thanks for taking the time to read my lengthy post.​

Example(s):
Any big faction server has all of these suggestions minus /bounty.

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Op will get it's reset, is just that regular factions got it's reset first and thats all

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Yeah, I think a reset date would be beneficial also trying to pump it out as early as possible.
I think they still don't have a clear date as after they reseted factions (regular) they updated some other things that left OP untouched.
Maybe we will see that upadate soon, so you just for now need to wait.

Masvidal

Epic Pika
+1, Factions Reset was useless tbh it’s been up for a week and has less players than OPFactions when OPFacs is dead atm With no reset.

I agree with all the suggestions except the chat colours I Think immortal should have all the chat colours or just add a extra column to buy chat colors. Other than that +1

OP
OP
A

AeroXX

Pika Member
+1, Factions Reset was useless tbh it’s been up for a week and has less players than OPFactions when OPFacs is dead atm With no reset.

I agree with all the suggestions except the chat colours I Think immortal should have all the chat colours or just add a extra column to buy chat colors. Other than that +1
Indeed, Factions was popping off if I recall correctly grace period, after grace period it kind of died. Even when people considered OPFacs "dead" it still had more players than normal factions, Glad you agree with my opinions. Also, I may have worded the chat colors part badly, I do agree that immortal should unlock everything while ranks can unlock the colors below them.

Outscale

Banned
Add /trash, easy enough to do I assume for the experienced dev's. adding /trash would make everyone's life easier, multiple times have I experienced having to dumb stuff that I don't
I will surprise you now, but... it already exists :')
And I agree with everything else you said, its insane that we have to beg owners to reset the gamemode, there is more players on OPFactions now(4 months after the last reset) then on normal factions that reseted 3 weeks ago..

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello AeroXX,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that parts of your suggestion are accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.