Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Resignation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeggiDay

Veteran
Hello guys,

today was my last day as a member of the Staff-Team, as Moderator,
because i decided with a heavy heart, that this will be the best for the Staff-Team
and me.

It was a very nice time, i do not regret my decision to become a member of the team
and will never forget many people i met here.

Reason for this decision?

In real life I am working with a team of Dentists and Dentist Technician and a few other
people. This is basically what i do to earn my bread. I was lucky and had the possibility to
take over my last chefs company. I had problems with the start and it influenced my time
here as Helper drastically. For over a month, after my most active time here, i had to
concentrate on the company, my job and the people i was going to lead. It was a hard time,
and i missed being here, but it was important and i solved the situation. After that month i
came back and continued my role as a helper, and a while after that i became Global Helper
and later - my final rank - Moderator. Through my hole time here, i was on business trips and
had to be absent for a week or more. Not a problem itself. But there is something that was
always a mandrel in my eye - My girlfriend and my daughter. Not in a bad way ofc.
They are actually living 657 Km away from me. On the other side of germany.
And i want to change that.

Until the 1st February i will stay in Berlin, my home. But the next day will be the start of a..
you can say new life. I am going to draw together with my family. And since i will not be
in Berlin anymore, i decided to sold my company as well. Or better, i already did.
It was a hard decision, but i am sure, that i will not regret it.

The duty as a staff member is, to help you guys - the community. That´s the reason why i
decided to become a Helper. But since a while now, i am rarely at home. I am rarely able to
ban hacker. I am rarely able to be a Staff Member.

Because of that, i decided that it would be the best, for the Staff Team and me as well,
if i resign from my position.

After the 1st of February i will not be able to be here, neither in the Community or the Server,
nor on Ts or Discord for about 6 to 8 months.
After that.. i may decide to come back.. If possible. This is not a promise. It´s only an idea.
If that happens or not, depends on a few - currently not foreseeable - factors.
We will see how this ends.

For the Staff Members, or better "Trial-Helper":
I will not resign from my position as a Trainer currently. Until the 28th January i will stay in that
position and train you as good as i can. After that time, I will resign from that position as well.

As i said, i had a great time here. I met many interesting people.
Got into some funny situations. And learned much about the community.
Also i learned to be veeeeeerrryyyyyyyy relaxed. If you are always in a hurry or can´t handle
confrontations, you really will have a hard time here xD

The server and the community have a lot of problems, many confrontations,
many issues, many things that could need a change.
But all in all - it´s Pika Network. And i am kinda happy be able to say, that i was part of it.

I will stay in contact with some people here, will try to be online on Ts as well.

Something i want to say:

What i noticed over the time i was here, in the community and the Staff Team as well,
is that many people see Minecraft and this Network, and all what they are doing here,
as normal, as an important part of the life or more and accordingly to that most of the people
react and be like that. They swear, they hate, they do things they would not do in real life.
And what is most important - you spent a bunch of time in Minecraft.
I know that around 70 % of the community is in school. And i am not gonna say that
being here is bad or something. But keep in mind that neither Minecraft does not bring
you forward, nor the behavior you show here. Keep conentrate on school, or whatever you do.
Thats the most important thing.

@Robin Nijmeijer
Happy that i met you here - hope we will stay in contact <3
@Hoopless
Nice new name btw xD Also happy that i met you - stay awesome <3 I try to stay in contact as well :3
@TheBearKingHD
U were the one who inspired me foremost. Thanks for helping and all the support <3
@Thav01
I like your personality, your way to work with us and how you keep being relaxed even the world is burning. Thanks for supporting the Staff Team so much, i am sure most of them esteem it :3
@Ultimatesaviour
Same for you what i said to Thav. You are really busy with your school, but still.. u are here and support the team. Thanks for that, and good luck with your school :3
@RockyGaming
Sorry dude but you have to life without me now xD Stay as you are - I like it :3
@Draegoner
Interesting but somehow unpredictable person. I like you and how u were supporting me and the team. Stay like you are :3
@cheapsh0t
When i was Trial Helper you were very active and helped me a lot in KitPvP xd Thanks for that :p
@CWO
Thanks for the bunch of interesting discussions while i was Helper :3 It was always informative xd
@Drummaster1995
Good to see you back in the Staff Team - I was sad to see you leaving :3 Stay awesome <3
@KayleeeSea
Thanks for being so nice and friendly all over the time and supporting me while i was helper and Trial helper :3
@salwaswemi
Always friendly, always lovely person - noone can hate you <3 #Oreo4You Thanks for the bunch of Oreos and maybe i can talk with you in your language in a few months :p
@Slendyy
Stay awesome :p You are a funny guy and helped me a lot, thanks for that :3<3
@XTheYo
Always busy ... feel you. Good luck with what you are doing :3
@XxTheMeteorxX_
Nub. But a really good nub. Stay awesome :3
@Snorlax13
Hard to realize we talked so much until i became more inactive but then less, but i remember it. Stay as you are and good luck with your life :3
@MrBas666
Awesome buildings dude :3 Stay awesome <3
@TacosB
Love you xD Cya <3

That´s it from me
[I know u don´t want to read more :p]
Cya <3
http://prnt.sc/dkovwg

OP
OP
VeggiDay

VeggiDay

Veteran
My question is? Your married ? Didn't invite me ? Well @VeggiDay remember the false ban on me but I still like you as a staff member and work is more important.
Have a great time Veggi
color_fUl

I remember xd Still feel bad about it xd
I am not married, but maybe i am some when ^^

MouraThat

Veteran
Its like Pika are taking my original friends away from me you were one of the only people who was nice to me (3-4 months ago) and you were a great friend
But i know you resigning will be better for you and i wish you good luck with your family
At least i can still keep in contact with you:p

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
I remember the times you helped me in Kit-Pvp. You were always kind and friendly, I wish you the best in your life! Take care ;)

DODE2K

Veteran
So your girlfriend made a baby without u being married? Weird af
Do you even know how baby's get made !!

and for @VeggiDay i didn't talk to you much actually i don't remember talking to you at all but after what you said here
i regret not talking to you because i didn't thought at all that there is actually some fully mature people that accually struggled in ther real life who know what beeing responsple is here on pika
and the first thing i thought after reading what you said here is man i wish i have known this guy before
good luck with your life i totally know what you feel
always put your family first before anything

Last edited:

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
Will miss you veggi. I can still remember your words on my old resignation thread. Hopefully you'll keep reporting hackers and hang around on TS <3.

MrBas666

Veteran
Hello guys,

because i decided with a heavy heart, that this will be the best for the Staff-Team
and me.

It was a very nice time, i do not regret my decision to become a member of the team

In real life I am working with a team of Dentists and Dentist Technician and a few other
people. This is basically what i do to earn my bread. I was lucky and had the possibility to
take over my last chefs company. I had problems with the start and it influenced my time
here as Helper drastically. For over a month, after my most active time here, i had to
concentrate on the company, my job and the people i was going to lead. It was a hard time,
and i missed being here, but it was important and i solved the situation. After that month i
came back and continued my role as a helper, and a while after that i became Global Helper
and later - my final rank - Moderator. Through my hole time here, i was on business trips and
had to be absent for a week or more. Not a problem itself. But there is something that was
always a mandrel in my eye - My girlfriend and my daughter. Not in a bad way ofc.

Until the 1st February i will stay in Berlin, my home. But the next day will be the start of a..
you can say new life. I am going to draw together with my family. And since i will not be
in Berlin anymore, i decided to sold my company as well. Or better, i already did.

The duty as a staff member is, to help you guys - the community. That´s the reason why i
decided to become a Helper. But since a while now, i am rarely at home. I am rarely able to

Because of that, i decided that it would be the best, for the Staff Team and me as well,

After the 1st of February i will not be able to be here, neither in the Community or the Server,
After that.. i may decide to come back.. If possible. This is not a promise. It´s only an idea.

I will not resign from my position as a Trainer currently. Until the 28th January i will stay in that
position and train you as good as i can. After that time, I will resign from that position as well.

Also i learned to be veeeeeerrryyyyyyyy relaxed. If you are always in a hurry or can´t handle

But all in all - it´s Pika Network. And i am kinda happy be able to say, that i was part of it.

I will stay in contact with some people here, will try to be online on Ts as well.

Something i want to say:

What i noticed over the time i was here, in the community and the Staff Team as well,
is that many people see Minecraft and this Network, and all what they are doing here,
as normal, as an important part of the life or more and accordingly to that most of the people
react and be like that. They swear, they hate, they do things they would not do in real life.
I know that around 70 % of the community is in school. And i am not gonna say that
being here is bad or something. But keep in mind that neither Minecraft does not bring
you forward, nor the behavior you show here. Keep conentrate on school, or whatever you do.

@Robin Nijmeijer
@Hoopless
Nice new name btw xD Also happy that i met you - stay awesome <3 I try to stay in contact as well :3
@TheBearKingHD
U were the one who inspired me foremost. Thanks for helping and all the support <3
@Thav01
I like your personality, your way to work with us and how you keep being relaxed even the world is burning. Thanks for supporting the Staff Team so much, i am sure most of them esteem it :3
@Ultimatesaviour
Same for you what i said to Thav. You are really busy with your school, but still.. u are here and support the team. Thanks for that, and good luck with your school :3
@RockyGaming
Sorry dude but you have to life without me now xD Stay as you are - I like it :3
@Draegoner
Interesting but somehow unpredictable person. I like you and how u were supporting me and the team. Stay like you are :3
@cheapsh0t
When i was Trial Helper you were very active and helped me a lot in KitPvP xd Thanks for that :p
@CWO
Thanks for the bunch of interesting discussions while i was Helper :3 It was always informative xd
@Drummaster1995
Good to see you back in the Staff Team - I was sad to see you leaving :3 Stay awesome <3
@KayleeeSea
Thanks for being so nice and friendly all over the time and supporting me while i was helper and Trial helper :3
@salwaswemi
Always friendly, always lovely person - noone can hate you <3 #Oreo4You Thanks for the bunch of Oreos and maybe i can talk with you in your language in a few months :p
@Slendyy
@XTheYo
@XxTheMeteorxX_
@Snorlax13
Hard to realize we talked so much until i became more inactive but then less, but i remember it. Stay as you are and good luck with your life :3
@MrBas666
@TacosB
Love you xD Cya <3

That´s it from me
Cya <3

I love ya man, its sad to see such a good friend of mine leave, take care and goodluck! Perhaps we meet sometime you crai crai germy :)

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
I Am Literally Crying......I mean like the most valuable and the most pathetic person resigns? OMG man im going to miss you a lot. Oreo is still mine but eh, youre leaving. I give you 10 packets of OREO !! ENJOY !!! ...... ILy man Good Luck for the future hope we stay in contact :) Farewell my friend.

TacosB

Veteran
Good Luck with your life and work Veggi, agree totally with what you said on your thread. I knew from the time you joined the team as a trial-helper, that you would do a great job, and you did. You are now the Head-Dentist, a far more important role than any role here, and I am sure you will do very well there aswell. Mein Deutsche Freund, viel Erfolg mit deiner Arbeit!
EDIT: und deiner Tochter xD
EDIT2: You will invite me to your marriage when you get married, wont you? ;)
~Tasos

Last edited:

Hoopless

Veteran
Good luck with everything man, you are a good person and we will keep contact. Have fun in future life.

SomeTacos

Pika Member
Hello guys,

and me.

Something i want to say:

@Robin Nijmeijer
@Hoopless
@TheBearKingHD
@Thav01
@Ultimatesaviour
@RockyGaming
@Draegoner
@cheapsh0t
@CWO
@Drummaster1995
@KayleeeSea
@salwaswemi
@Slendyy
@XTheYo
@XxTheMeteorxX_
@Snorlax13
@MrBas666
@TacosB
Love you xD Cya <3

That´s it from me
Cya <3
@VeggiDay
well, i have not meet or talked with u in person and even tho i wasn't lucky enough to get to know you but from what you wrote there and how u remember each of of the staff by his personality and the fun time you guys had, am sure u r great person yourself and it would have been my pleasure if i had the chance to meet you.
And who knows! Am now currently being held on waiting on my staff app and i might be lucky enough to get accepted and meet you before you quit and at either ways i really wish you a happy life with your family and a decision you won't regret. much luv <3 -one lovely taco :3

Status
Not open for further replies.