Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Rework on pets system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
Username:
Bored_exe​

Suggestion:
Rework on pets system​

Detailed description:
So we all know that we can get pets from the zookeeper every weekend with a limit of 10 and 4 different varieties, which is like hey wait7 days for me just to get ABSOLUTE TRASH or Unobtainable pets (csb only) cause the other day we waited a whole week just to get witches (only obtainable through quests or transfer) horse (only obtainable by the spawned cases) and ghast and this I honestly don’t know how we should get​

Reason(s):
Because we wait a whole weekend just to get absolute shit​

Example(s):
so what I’m tryna to say is to either decrease the timing or Atleast at more variations with a boosted chance and also add special skills to the as we level them up like example villager pet each level increases the sell rate by 1% so if 100 level then 100% more boost​

Stormidity

Veteran
Hello Bored_exe,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We need you to be more detailed/give multiple examples within your suggestion, just saying "Change the pets system" is not an actual suggestion.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.