Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Rework towards Discord and Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
lukonce​

Suggestion:
Rework towards Discord and Server​

Detailed description:
- I think Pika should add a build team. It would be best that the server would add builder applications already as, I think that it would be the best for the server for building their maps and lobby's. A lot of people have been waiting for like 6+ months for the BW and SW update and got maps, that look like they were built in like 10-30 minutes no offence. Therefor I think it would be just best that the staff team would just do their job to moderate the server from rule breakers and get a build team instead to build for them and get the best of the work.
A lot of people might be interested into becoming a builder for the server, as there is surely a lot of decent people that can build to the server standarts.

- Add Discord support roles. This would be like a staff role, but on discord which you would have to apply for. I think that most of the times there is a lot of rule breakers that show up while the staff isn't online to punish these rule breakers. Also most of the times I notice that people break rules and they left not being punished and that happens a lot on discord, since the server has 50k members in it and not everyone get's punished.
Adding support roles towards the discord server would make the chat environment cleaner as there would be more people than just staff since they need to check out all of the server connected platforms which are : Discord , forums and the server itself. This would save most of their time and get to the other problems that players are facing such as getting the Anti Bot Filter issue and so on.

Reason(s):
Stated above

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 I think They was a builder application on 2016 but we are on 2021 so who cares

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey Lukonce,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • We already have a build team, you are welcome to make suggestions about these maps and give improvements.
  • Discord-only staff is not planned. For the future please make one suggestion per thread.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.