Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Rights to see evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
Username:
zAerxn​

Suggestion:
Rights to see evidence​

Detailed description:
Currently factions staff do not provide any evidence on why they were striked for which makes no sense as it contains no staff data and most of the reports are made by the players as staff is "very busy".

I am pretty sure me and many others think this should be changed. every faction should have their rights to see exactly what they got striked for so they can learn from it and not repeat it again or maybe so they can learn from their mistakes.

Not showing the proof of what exactly they got striked for just makes them confused at times.

For example most factions nowadays got over 10k power. And they claim atleast 2-3k land. if a faction is to get striked for something like "shield abuse" or maybe "raiding without raid claims" I feel like they should atleast have the proof.

There are various reasons why people should have the proof as it makes easier to know who made the mistake and kicking that guy out. it also makes it easier to learn from that mistake.

I am pretty sure everyone agrees with my suggestion here.​

Reason(s):
1 • 99.99% factions reports are made from players rather then staff and they are mostly unlisted YouTube videos so why shouldn't someone have the proof?

2 • It's basic rights to be able to see what got you striked.

3 • will make the gamemode easier to learn.

4 • will cause less confusion.

5 • most people wants it to be this way.

Example(s):
see any good faction servers like archon mcrivals etc.​

PavleMaster

Username:
zAerxn

Suggestion:
Rights to see evidence

Detailed description:
Currently factions staff do not provide any evidence on why they were striked for which makes no sense as it contains no staff data and most of the reports are made by the players as staff is "very busy".

I am pretty sure me and many others think this should be changed. every faction should have their rights to see exactly what they got striked for so they can learn from it and not repeat it again or maybe so they can learn from their mistakes.

Not showing the proof of what exactly they got striked for just makes them confused at times.

For example most factions nowadays got over 10k power. And they claim atleast 2-3k land. if a faction is to get striked for something like "shield abuse" or maybe "raiding without raid claims" I feel like they should atleast have the proof.

There are various reasons why people should have the proof as it makes easier to know who made the mistake and kicking that guy out. it also makes it easier to learn from that mistake.

I am pretty sure everyone agrees with my suggestion here.

Reason(s):
1 • 99.99% factions reports are made from players rather then staff and they are mostly unlisted YouTube videos so why shouldn't someone have the proof?

2 • It's basic rights to be able to see what got you striked.

3 • will make the gamemode easier to learn.

4 • will cause less confusion.

5 • most people wants it to be this way.

Example(s):
see any good faction servers like archon mcrivals etc.
+1 add that afap, its necessary

Outscale

Banned
Hello zAerxn,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.