Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Scam or bug

Beast857

Hey max this is Beast857, a regular and a happy player from pika server. No lie i enjoy playing skywars and kitpvp on this server and have no issues with it untill now. I tired to get VIP rank in this server by voting and got scammed. I voted 100 times and got 1000 irons from it but when I clicked on the the button to buy the vip rank I didn't get it, i didn't got the message and all my iron was gone. I felt heartbroken, all of this just to get nothing, i request you to plz look in this situation and try to resolve it. If any prove needed just tell me I'll share it with you.

OP
OP
B

Beast857

Ah guys i just got 3 days vip rank from the vote key. But ill get my permanent vip rank back right?

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
I was looking at Discord and Forum lately and I noticed that lot of people have same problem, this is becoming common bug. If you have proof you can make payment ticket here.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey max this is Beast857, a regular and a happy player from pika server. No lie i enjoy playing skywars and kitpvp on this server and have no issues with it untill now. I tired to get VIP rank in this server by voting and got scammed. I voted 100 times and got 1000 irons from it but when I clicked on the the button to buy the vip rank I didn't get it, i didn't got the message and all my iron was gone. I felt heartbroken, all of this just to get nothing, i request you to plz look in this situation and try to resolve it. If any prove needed just tell me I'll share it with you.
Can i know which rank u purchased?