Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

server always not letting me play

Status
Not open for further replies.

A24_jay

hey i seem to get this problem everyday. im happily playing on the normal faction server then i get a really annoying lag then i re log but when i do it dont let me back in.
when i click on the faction server it just keeps me in hub and says im already trying to connect.

i REALLY love this server but i always seem to run into problems, please try fix this as playing factions is literally the only thing i do at the minute and im honestly lost and really bored without it. it probably sounds sad but its true!!
pleaseeeee i really dont wanna play any other crappy server!!!

sorry dont know where to send these sort of messages to.

OP
OP
A

A24_jay

i am also missing out on the vote party key this will be the 3rd day in a row :( pleaseeee help.
this is due to faction server randomly shutting down :(

Last edited:

RaVo

Legendary Pika
If its not your internet but the server, then the staff team is probably aware of this. Also in another post you asked why nobody answered your question in *my guess* this post, but I dont see a question here.

OneShotPlays

Pika Lover
It’s ether your internet, or your computer I run a smooth 500 FPS and I don’t lag.

OP
OP
A

A24_jay

It’s ether your internet, or your computer I run a smooth 500 FPS and I don’t lag.
the problem was not my computer or internet it was down to pika servers crashing and sorry to say but i dont care what fps you get as that was not my question

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
the problem was not my computer or internet it was down to pika servers crashing and sorry to say but i dont care what fps you get as that was not my question
Contact me on discord for free vote keys (TrueMute#3046) - (I don't play that gamemode, so I probably have a lot of them).

If it stays occurring, then please contact a staff member immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.