Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Shopkeeper buying system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:
Players have their own habits of using items and in which inventory slot they're putting swords, blocks, tools etc.

When players, for example, want to buy wool, when they point with their mouse cursor and press number 4, wool should go in their 4th inventory slot,
while buying, player wants to put the item in the right slot, they should just click the hotkey for right slot, for example player wants to put tnt into 3rd slot while buying, they just have to point on the tnt that is in shopkeeper.

More details in Example(s) video.

Reason(s):
This will make players' game easier and they will have faster reaction and less time spent if opponent is in their base.

Players won't have to move their wool blocks, swords, fire charges, tools, etc. in their inventory after buying it, but these stuff will immediately appear in their inventory in right slot that players picked.

Example(s):

Last edited:

DarkVader246

+1 i suffer with the same problem of not being able to just put stuff in right slot in shop, i always have to close shop then open inv to put stuff in correct slot

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:
Players have their own habits of using items and in which inventory slot they're putting swords, blocks, tools etc.

When players, for example, want to buy wool, when they point with their mouse cursor and press number 4, wool should go in their 4th inventory slot,
while buying, player wants to put the item in the right slot, they should just click the hotkey for right slot, for example player wants to put tnt into 3rd slot while buying, they just have to point on the tnt that is in shopkeeper.

Reason(s):
This will make players' game easier and they will have faster reaction and less time spent if opponent is in their base.

Players won't have to move their wool blocks, swords, fire charges, tools, etc. in their inventory after buying it, but these stuff will immediately appear in their inventory in right slot that players picked.

Example(s):

+1 need thiss noe ha ha hs hs

teps

+1 this is very nice since it will be easier to organize the inv

NGaming

Great Reporter
I knowㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
let me ask myselfㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Stickman_G

This should 100% be a thing
In my opinion it should be like Hypixel's auto placing mechanism, where there is an option in the shopkeeper to set where a certain item will go in the hotbar regardless of if there is a item in the slot or not

Muffinnite

Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

i like it its what im looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.