Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Shopkeeper buying system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:
Players have their own habits of using items and in which inventory slot they're putting swords, blocks, tools etc.

When players, for example, want to buy wool, when they point with their mouse cursor and press number 4, wool should go in their 4th inventory slot,
while buying, player wants to put the item in the right slot, they should just click the hotkey for right slot, for example player wants to put tnt into 3rd slot while buying, they just have to point on the tnt that is in shopkeeper.

More details in Example(s) video.

Reason(s):
This will make players' game easier and they will have faster reaction and less time spent if opponent is in their base.

Players won't have to move their wool blocks, swords, fire charges, tools, etc. in their inventory after buying it, but these stuff will immediately appear in their inventory in right slot that players picked.

Example(s):

Last edited:

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
-_- What's the Point You People Don't UnderStand Anything Or the Things that Going on in my Life I Lost a Friend of Mine bc of this Pemdimic :( Just Just Shut up Im Out Life Doesn't Always Have to be Filled with Toxic People
As I said, see a doctor.

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
If i need to See a Doctor you Need to Talk to god and Ask him why am i toxic

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Idc Forget it People Like you Don't Deserve to Live a Happy Toxic Life Im out

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:
Players have their own habits of using items and in which inventory slot they're putting swords, blocks, tools etc.

When players, for example, want to buy wool, when they point with their mouse cursor and press number 4, wool should go in their 4th inventory slot.

Reason(s):
This will make players' game easier and they will have faster reaction and less time spent if opponent is in their base.

Players won't have to move their wool blocks, swords, fire charges, tools, etc. in their inventory after buying it, but these stuff will immediately appear in their inventory in right slot that players picked.

Example(s):

good thing to do but will be a failure and probs denied and when pressing single keybind u can get a stack but what if u forgot to do other keybind???

Status
Not open for further replies.