Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

should I make my northern wall yellow with pink stripes or orange with blue circles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylee

Veteran
maybe you should make it yellow with pink stripes. or possibly just try to do it with orange and blue circles. why circles though? maybe triangles, like the illuminati. or squares, because minecraft? wait actually minecraft is made of cubes not squares. so do cubes not squares. yeah. or if you dont like cubes maybe do a bunch of rhombus', cause like theyre kinda squares but not really. kinda diamonds but still not really. wait why does it have to be your northern wall? why cant it be your eastern wall? or southern? or western? do you not like eastern people? im an eastern people. i feel attacked. you shouldnt be rude like this, it might offend people. maybe you should just do all four walls yellow with pink stripes,, so you dont offend any direction. cause yano thats mean. but why leave out the orange and blue circles? maybe just do both. yeah. do all four walls yellow and orange with blue circles and pink stripes. yeah. that would be nice.

OP
OP
U-RITE

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
maybe you should make it yellow with pink stripes. or possibly just try to do it with orange and blue circles. why circles though? maybe triangles, like the illuminati. or squares, because minecraft? wait actually minecraft is made of cubes not squares. so do cubes not squares. yeah. or if you dont like cubes maybe do a bunch of rhombus', cause like theyre kinda squares but not really. kinda diamonds but still not really. wait why does it have to be your northern wall? why cant it be your eastern wall? or southern? or western? do you not like eastern people? im an eastern people. i feel attacked. you shouldnt be rude like this, it might offend people. maybe you should just do all four walls yellow with pink stripes,, so you dont offend any direction. cause yano thats mean. but why leave out the orange and blue circles? maybe just do both. yeah. do all four walls yellow and orange with blue circles and pink stripes. yeah. that would be nice.
Good idea, but making cubes doesn't make sense, there is no possible way I could make 3 dimensional shapes with just paint. And I don't want to hit my head everytime I walk into my room. But using both would make it a disaster... mixing orange and yellow will make it ugly and and both stripes and circles will cause me to get amnesia. I could also make it green with torquise and red arrows which will look dope in my opinion, but I don't know.

kaylee

Veteran
Good idea, but making cubes doesn't make sense, there is no possible way I could make 3 dimensional shapes with just paint. And I don't want to hit my head everytime I walk into my room. But using both would make it a disaster... mixing orange and yellow will make it ugly and and jus in both stripes and circles will cause me to get amnesia. I could also make it green with torquise and red arrows which will look dope in my opinion, but I don't know.

cubes are a great idea. why dont you like it? cause its hard to make 3d shapes? its fairly easy for me. just draw a square. a simple square. then drawn a second one, a little to the left and lower than the first one. then connect the bottom left corner of the first square to the bottom left corner of the second square. do this for every corner. then erase the useless lines in the middle,,,, theres your cube. are you familiar with the colour wheel? orange plus yellow is red. red is a nice colour. like clifford,,, the big red dog. hes really big. and red. yeah. do you not like the colour red? thats kind of offensive but ill let it slide. lets hope no red lovers show up on this thread and get triggered. yeah. why would you get amnesia from stripes and circles? stripes and circles are nice. its like a zebra. and a spotted frog. but together. yeah,, together. nice. green and turquoise would look nice. with red arrows. but which way would the arrows go? north? south? east? west? north east? north west? south east? south west? you have many options.

OP
OP
U-RITE

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
cubes are a great idea. why dont you like it? cause its hard to make 3d shapes? its fairly easy for me. just draw a square. a simple square. then drawn a second one, a little to the left and lower than the first one. then connect the bottom left corner of the first square to the bottom left corner of the second square. do this for every corner. then erase the useless lines in the middle,,,, theres your cube. are you familiar with the colour wheel? orange plus yellow is red. red is a nice colour. like clifford,,, the big red dog. hes really big. and red. yeah. do you not like the colour red? thats kind of offensive but ill let it slide. lets hope no red lovers show up on this thread and get triggered. yeah. why would you get amnesia from stripes and circles? stripes and circles are nice. its like a zebra. and a spotted frog. but together. yeah,, together. nice. green and turquoise would look nice. with red arrows. but which way would the arrows go? north? south? east? west? north east? north west? south east? south west? you have many options.
Hello

OP
OP
U-RITE

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
hello kind sir how do you do on this fine cold cool day in july?
Well, I'm doing pretty bad as I still don't know what to do with my wall... what about you, miss?

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
The future is so fickle...
lets hope for the best !!!
Wow, this looked like a conversation :laugh:
And the decision is all your personal referance. We do not really know what colours you like or anything.
The thread I made before was not a question about what colour I choose, I wanted help for darkening the colours since the colour I chose was lighter than expected.
But the best way you can decide ehat colours to choose is by using some app. There are some apps which help you view how each wall will look with the colours they provided, I personally don't like it because it's very troublesome. I don't remember the app name...but ill try

OP
OP
U-RITE

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
Wow, this looked like a conversation :laugh:
And the decision is all your personal referance. We do not really know what colours you like or anything.
The thread I made before was not a question about what colour I choose, I wanted help for darkening the colours since the colour I chose was lighter than expected.
But the best way you can decide ehat colours to choose is by using some app. There are some apps which help you view how each wall will look with the colours they provided, I personally don't like it because it's very troublesome. I don't remember the app name...but ill try
Nah. I can even draw some *cough* on it, just say whatever and I'll consider it. My opinion in worthless when it comes to the Northern wall.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Nah. I can even draw some *cough* on it, just say whatever and I'll consider it. My opinion in worthless when it comes to the Northern wall.
So is it like you care about all the other walls except one? xD. But still, what colours are the other walls? You can also keep it plain white or maybe like plain blue.
If you still want some opinion, then here it is: I think white and grey goes will all colours, so you can choose them.
You probably have a room 100x bigger than my one which I wanted some help on lol.

D

Deleted member 85

tumblr_otzxhb5NKh1vo8gfgo1_1280.png

Pick a color, get LED lights, play hardbass from your prized country and your walls are good I'd say.

oOmeerOo

Veteran
are you an annie main...?

Status
Not open for further replies.