Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Show Stats For Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Show Stats For Practice

Detailed description:
There should be a way to where you can see your wins, losses and games played on Practice, for example lets say you want to see how many games you have played on Build UHC and how many you have won, there should be a gui that you can open to see your statistics for each mode on Practice.​

Reason(s):
It is a easy feature to add and many players would like it.​

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Show Stats For Practice

Detailed description:
There should be a way to where you can see your wins, losses and games played on Practice, for example lets say you want to see how many games you have played on Build UHC and how many you have won, there should be a gui that you can open to see your statistics for each mode on Practice.

Reason(s):
It is a easy feature to add and many players would like it.
I mean +1 I guess, it's not really that big of a deal how many games you won/lost in each mode, I'd much much rather so many other things happen but sure +1

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Show Stats For Practice

Detailed description:
There should be a way to where you can see your wins, losses and games played on Practice, for example lets say you want to see how many games you have played on Build UHC and how many you have won, there should be a gui that you can open to see your statistics for each mode on Practice.

Reason(s):
+1, I think it would be a pretty cool idea. Could be an item in your hotbar or a command you enter in chat like /stats.

Mudd

Epic Pika
+1, I think it would be a pretty cool idea. Could be an item in your hotbar or a command you enter in chat like /stats.
/stats is alr a command and 1+ good idea since i just grind prac all day

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
+1ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Show Stats For Practice

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
There is for rank I think and kills /stats idk if it shows wins/looses

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hey Samofls9,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.