Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skyblock Starter Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Hello Everyone!
I maked this thread because so many new
people joins to skyblock everyday.

If its informative, click informative! :p
How To Start Skyblock?
When you joined to skyblock you need an island for play it. Do /island or /is for start.
You can do /is help for useful commands for start.

Kits!
So many people needs an iron pickaxe for mine the ores in cobblestone generator. Just do /kit weekly. It will give you a key, diamond block, golden apple, 15 steaks and iron tools.

Cobblestone Generator
Cobblestone.. is life in skyblock. Everyone knows cobblestone is everywhere on survival. This is funny right? no its not
Thats how to make a cobblestone generator:

41srhrL.jpg

You can get Stone, Cobblestone, Gold, Iron, Coal, Diamond, Emerald, Lapis Lazuli and Redstone too. Dont forget that! :p

Challenges
A very important part of skyblock is the challenges. With the challenges you can get extra resources within seconds. The main point of doing challenges is to help guide you through your beginning times. There are many different challenge to complete and there are many different levels of challenges to unlock.

By completing challenges you can get some rewards. (expect animal eggs in challenge. this is a bug that dont gives you animal egg.)
Novice challenge contains 8 challenges to complete.
Competent challenge contains 7 challenges to complete.
Expert challenges contains 6 challenges to complete.
Advanced challenges contains 12 challenges to complete.
And Elite challenges contains just 1 challenge to complete.

This challenges:

Glass Maker - Bread Maker - Dye Maker - Paper Maker - Cobble Maker - Seedbank - Stew Maker and Builder

Grinder - Farmer - Angler - Treecutter - Cookie Maker - Homestead - Craftsman

Nether - Enderpearls - Slimeball Farmer - Baker - Pioneer - Mason

Shepherd - Alchemist - DJ - Gem Collector - Culinary Artist (the hardest challenge) - Beaconator - It Takes a Village - My Precious - Snow Play! - It's a Party! - It's a Monster Party!

Arch Duke

Money
Money is best way to get more items cuz you can buy some stuff for expand your island, make your farm etc. First you need cactus farm for it (it gives $5 for start.) or you can auction items by doing /auc start.
When you get 35k (totally a looting 3 sword money)
You can buy a Looting 3 sword for kill blazes. Blaze rods is best way to get money but, 1 more thing is better than blazes.
Squids.
When you get 500k you can buy a squid farm (idk squid spawner how much. this is a example) i didnt know how to build whatever. Get some help when you get squid spawner :p

Ink sacs is nice way to get money. So if you have like 40 squid spawner and wait afk about 1 hours you can get 2 chests of ink sacs. Its so nice way. try it

Or you just can use blazes for get money :p its your choice.

Vote, Vote Party and Other Cool Stuff
Voting is the nice way to get nice rewards. You can get 5 enchant bottle, 1 voting key and 1 diamond. (you can get 8 steaks too lol)

Vote party is best way to get free stuff. Like notch apple, all blocks of the resources, more and more! Vote partys coming in 400 votes so you need vote.
For vote: https://pika-network.net/vote/

Scammers, TpTrappers...
Scammers is bad. Scamming is bad.
Dont accept every tpa tho. You can get trapped by a player.

If you get scammed, you can make a report or if staff ingame you can do /helpop for message to staff.

Warp PvP?
If you didnt know, there is a pvp area in skyblock. You can pvp for stuffs but if you new
my advice is dont go pvp so you can lose your items. There is no keep inventory tho, dont forget that!

And 1 more thing. Diamond blocks is best way to upgrade your island level.

I wish i helped you!
Make sure go classic skyblock when you readed
this thread!
Become leader on island top and baltop tho :p
cya

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Thanks a lot bro. I just started playing skyblock on pika and this came in handy. I know the basics but found it hard to make money.

MECHAME

Veteran
Nice thread! ;)

Although all these guides & information are mentioned in the server and in the forums as well :p

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
First you need cactus farm for it (it gives $5 for start.)
*2$ for one cactus
Ink sacs is nice way to get money. So if you have like 40 squid spawner and wait afk about 1 hours you can get 2 chests of ink sacs. Its so nice way. try it
you get more. + you cant afk for more than 15 min. AFK pools arent ALLOWED
When you get 500k you can buy a squid farm
700k *
When you get 35k (totally a looting 3 sword money)
You can buy a Looting 3 sword for kill blazes. Blaze rods is best way to get money but, 1 more thing is better than blazes.
Squids.
dont buy looting 3, just enchant and blaze rods isnt the best way to get money

OP
OP
BerkeTheKeklordBS

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
*2$ for one cactus

you get more. + you cant afk for more than 15 min. AFK pools arent ALLOWED

700k *

dont buy looting 3, just enchant and blaze rods isnt the best way to get money

Who said reply to my thread for saying trash things?

You can afk more than 15 min, and you dont need a afk pool. You can move everywhere

And buy looting 3, cuz you cant get squid spawners free at start. You need kill blazes for it.

You need know something before replying everyone's thread.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
A few notes:
1) Blaze rods aren't the best way to get money.
The best way is farming gunpowder from a creeper spawner. On the other hand, they are so hard to get, rarely anyone uses this method (And the only public farm I found is crowded)
2) Don't purchase your own spawners, especially if you are new.
There is a mouthful of public blaze and squid farms, and they don't charge you for using them.
Instead invest your money into buying OP swords (Looting 3 and Sharpness 5 are preferred enchantments).
3) Cactus farms are awesome, even if the cactus doesn't sell for much.
Even though Cactus sells for $2 (Not $5) they can be very OP for getting money early on.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Who said reply to my thread for saying trash things?

You can afk more than 15 min, and you dont need a afk pool. You can move everywhere

And buy looting 3, cuz you cant get squid spawners free at start. You need kill blazes for it.

You need know something before replying everyone's thread.
1) its not trash things because its corrections
2) its not afk then. Away From Keyboard
3) you don't need to buy looting3. there is a thing called enchanting.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
3) you don't need to buy looting3. there is a thing called enchanting.

Maybe it is just me, but I enchanted about 300+ books and still only got Looting 2.
Investing into buying Looting 3 pays of more than enchanting 300 books.

Also OP Swords are becoming cheap now, so purchasing those is something new players should aim for.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Maybe it is just me, but I enchanted about 300+ books and still only got Looting 2.
Investing into buying Looting 3 pays of more than enchanting 300 books.

Also OP Swords are becoming cheap now, so purchasing those is something new players should aim for.
i kinda agree... but still its cheaper to enchant :D

EDIT: everyone has their own opinion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.