Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

skywars coins?

Frankiespeo

Pika Member
hello there, so had a crate keys from voting and went to the vote crate slot to see what i got, got the bag of skywars coins which is 150 if i can remember, does ayone know ehere i cant find it i dont want to go to the slot machine just to get nothing and waste my vote keys

_Nikki99

Staff Member
hello there, so had a crate keys from voting and went to the vote crate slot to see what i got, got the bag of skywars coins which is 150 if i can remember, does ayone know ehere i cant find it i dont want to go to the slot machine just to get nothing and waste my vote keys
Coins automatically get added to your account, so it doesn't disappear or anything (this goes for both skywars and bedwars).

OP
OP
Frankiespeo

Frankiespeo

Pika Member
ok thanks maybe it needed to be refreshed i guess since when i looked back to my skywars coins nothing had changed by trust you tho😁

_Nikki99

Staff Member
ok thanks maybe it needed to be refreshed i guess since when i looked back to my skywars coins nothing had changed by trust you tho😁
Relogging always works for me if u didn’t get the coins otherwise it will always get added after opening the crate.