Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars is corruptedšŸ˜”

baselwarrior10

Epic Pika
Skywars is literally "A pay to win" game, notice how all the best players paid for there ranks.View attachment 64034 Skywars was literally my MOST favorite gamemode on Pika until i realised that I mostly got killed got killed to elites, titans, and champions and most cases vips since all of them choose normal. Its literally a corrupted gamemode where you must pay to win, this is the reason why switched to bedwars it basically a fair game no matter what rank you are and sure the ranks need to have some perks since they paid for it, but it shouldn't mean they should have an unfair advantage over all unranked players. Really amazing and good players can barely even get any wins or winstreak without ranked players like Titans killing them by choosing normal with their infinitesimal amount of advantages. Then again most of what im talking obviously refers to the OP kits they have where they could hit us 4 times we already get destroyed in seconds. I think i am glad they remove the part where I think champions could heal like 5 hearts out of no where when they are just about to die, but anyways its either they remove the op unfair advantage kits that the ranked players get or allow the unranked players to vote if they would like to play normal or extreme. I literally get scared of my wins count and winstreak when a champion comes in a game and chooses normal, anyways thats all I wanted to say lmao, lemme basically summarise it up.
  • skywars is a pay to win game
  • bedwars is a much fair game to play
  • either you remove rank kits or allow all players to vote in skywars
šŸ˜

View attachment 64033
If you think that skywars is a pay to win game than that's true but there are people who make it to the leaderboards without ranks.And if you think that rank is necessary to win skywars then please check the stats of a person named baselwarrior10 it is none other than me I only won 2 games of skywars and I playing pika 22-23 hours daily just realise that skill exists.Complaining about something doesn't changes anything and you can't buy skills.I am really bad at the game but I have a rank due to one of my good friends who gifted me it doesn't mean that he gifted me stats/skills just work hard if you want to be in the lbs also if you think that patolunix is at the top because of his titan then as long as I remember he got the titan/YT rank after getting to the sw lbs.Just work hard.

JokeRascal

Legendary Pika
Skywars is literally "A pay to win" game, notice how all the best players paid for there ranks.View attachment 64034 Skywars was literally my MOST favorite gamemode on Pika until i realised that I mostly got killed got killed to elites, titans, and champions and most cases vips since all of them choose normal. Its literally a corrupted gamemode where you must pay to win, this is the reason why switched to bedwars it basically a fair game no matter what rank you are and sure the ranks need to have some perks since they paid for it, but it shouldn't mean they should have an unfair advantage over all unranked players. Really amazing and good players can barely even get any wins or winstreak without ranked players like Titans killing them by choosing normal with their infinitesimal amount of advantages. Then again most of what im talking obviously refers to the OP kits they have where they could hit us 4 times we already get destroyed in seconds. I think i am glad they remove the part where I think champions could heal like 5 hearts out of no where when they are just about to die, but anyways its either they remove the op unfair advantage kits that the ranked players get or allow the unranked players to vote if they would like to play normal or extreme. I literally get scared of my wins count and winstreak when a champion comes in a game and chooses normal, anyways thats all I wanted to say lmao, lemme basically summarise it up.
šŸ˜

View attachment 64033
I didn't have a rank (now I do have vip for a month) and could still beat all the ranks, including Titans and Champions. I would recommend buying enderman kit and using it smart to capture the mid and occupy the loot.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
I feel the pain they just vote normal vote get their titan kit and trade that's what they can do! :/

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I feel the pain they just vote normal vote get their titan kit and trade that's what they can do! :/
Buddy its not about kits , tiyan int worth it, and all good players use enderman kit,
Sharp 2 dia doesn't matter when you fall even a 6 block bridge or u get comboed to void. I have won many games with only iron sword and barely armor. All i did was just combo the heck out of anyone.

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
šŸ˜

View attachment 64033
TBH I kinda agree with u. If Two player with rank and one without rank with approx. same skill . Then Surely ranked Will win. Well It can be affected by loot. Also many players say that they have good kit so they can win easily and this argument is countered by saying that ranked kits are nerfed before and also there are kits available for default players by that they can easily beat a ranked players and I agree with that. But there is a huge catch in these arguments and may be nobody talks about that and many of them never noticed that. So people say default players can beat ranked by using proper kits and abilities like vampire and pladdin or fallen angel. But Main Problem is coins I have seen that when I was unranked it takes too much time to earn coins even though playing many hours. So for a unranked players it is going to take so much playtime to get a good kit and max abilities. Also ranked players get more coins form default players and also discount when upgrading the abilites. So In Short default players need more ways to earn coins which is not that great in pika. But u can buy ranks by voting and thats what pika want is u to vote or donate money by buying ranks . And This is called business :) . So this not going to change because by this pika get more playtime, promotion and profit . And This Is called Triple P (PPP) strategy. Thank u.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
TBH I kinda agree with u. If Two player with rank and one without rank with approx. same skill . Then Surely ranked Will win. Well It can be affected by loot. Also many players say that they have good kit so they can win easily and this argument is countered by saying that ranked kits are nerfed before and also there are kits available for default players by that they can easily beat a ranked players and I agree with that. But there is a huge catch in these arguments and may be nobody talks about that and many of them never noticed that. So people say default players can beat ranked by using proper kits and abilities like vampire and pladdin or fallen angel. But Main Problem is coins I have seen that when I was unranked it takes too much time to earn coins even though playing many hours. So for a unranked players it is going to take so much playtime to get a good kit and max abilities. Also ranked players get more coins form default players and also discount when upgrading the abilites. So In Short default players need more ways to earn coins which is not that great in pika. But u can buy ranks by voting and thats what pika want is u to vote or donate money by buying ranks . And This is called business :) . So this not going to change because by this pika get more playtime, promotion and profit . And This Is called Triple P (PPP) strategy. Thank u.
ok lets put this into perspective, i click 7 cps and u expect me to win a trade? and once again refer back to my first post on this thread

iMqcro

Pika Lover
Firstly, who r u
secondly, enderman > titan
thirdly, most of the leaderboard players on kills lb have more losses than wins

My point is, i can play skywars on my premium account and still win games against titans/elites
I also doubt you've played long enough to understand that titan kit really isnt that good but let me spill the beans

1st, the titan axe is sharp 2 dia which can lose a trade to someone with sharp 1 dia if they block hit
2nd, the titan armor is prot 2 iron which is worst than 0 prot dia
3rd, if you are losing to titans constantly maybe it's because you aren't good in pvp/you are taking trades you cant win.
4th, use gamesense instead of pvp skills, you are losing against titans because you want to pvp instead of win

this was completely unneccessary because i know you wont be reading this, if you did i doubt you'd understand. i agree that pika is p2w but it aint that p2w
Pretty much covered everything, I recently started playing actively again and even if you have a good strategy you can clutch and win games without a rank. It's more about your skill than saying that it's a pay to win game mode.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pretty much covered everything, I recently started playing actively again and even if you have a good strategy you can clutch and win games without a rank. It's more about your skill than saying that it's a pay to win game mode.
its a few things i picked up going from pika sw sweat to lb player

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
And here I am, failing to beat everyone in skywars because I am just bad.

vempiro

Skywars is skywars if itā€™s p2w oh well, enjoy playing skywars not for stats but for fun!
Exactly most of the game do p2w for some reason and since they are donating aka helping the server It's helpful for pika so player that are p2w deserve that to be honest.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Exactly most of the game do p2w for some reason and since they are donating aka helping the server It's helpful for pika so player that are p2w deserve that to be honest.
I myself who has titan and has been playing for a while, it's honestly quite boring and not fun anymore, not because of P2W people but the amount of cheaters there are in PikaNetwork sw. The hacker problem isn't doing sw players any good either.