Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SkyWars maps... and what's wrong with them.

Mart

Rare Pika
The SkyWars maps on this server have the spawning islands to close to eachother making it very easy to knock someone bridging with snowballs/eggs.

tlang

Veteran
The SkyWars maps on this server have the spawning islands to close to eachother making it very easy to knock someone bridging with snowballs/eggs.
Skywars is all about that just get the stuff from chest fast and rush middle if you are scared that you will be killed while bridging.

OP
OP
Mart

Mart

Rare Pika
Skywars is all about that just get the stuff from chest fast and rush middle if you are scared that you will be killed while bridging.
Yeah that's the point.

NubxD

Pika Lover
no, it isnt a problem, unless you take 15 hours to loot your chests

Disaalt

The Pika
How is it wrong?

Disaalt

The Pika
Yah exactly.
Also the further away the islands are the more people will try and camp something we don't want :/
Played ExtremeCraft before? Yep, gotta speedbridge 40 blocks to mid. Didnt even bridge and I won the game. 3 people just fell off

MouraThat

Veteran
Played ExtremeCraft before? Yep, gotta speedbridge 40 blocks to mid. Didnt even bridge and I won the game. 3 people just fell off
I've only ever played Pika xD
Seriously though I've never played on any other server.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
EM, comparing to hypixel, the map in pika are not small, the nearest island can go by clutching blocks. Some big map need to bridge, as you can know, that is a big map, the distant is far to snowball sb off. so the size of the map won't really affect snowballing ppl off problem.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Yah exactly.
Also the further away the islands are the more people will try and camp something we don't want :/
ya you are right, the problem in bw is there are campers build upward to avoid pvping. the map smaller can avoid ppl camping in their island or may be even hiding. so smaller map have their advantage too