Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SkyWars problems that needs to be fixed somehow

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
1st. As for the start, there HUGE problem with hackers. Pika needs to add some kind of better ac, cuz this one can detect only fly hackers and thats very poor. Pika is making atleast 75e every day and it cant afford better ac? Its really annoying when u know that this server has owners who literally dont want to fix it. :/

2nd. Add /report command which will call online staff to join match.

3rd. Add more game servers. When i say that i think on problem when SOLO skywars are full and u have to wait 15+ mins to get in game.

4th. I think that DONATORS on this server has a lot of perms that arent so fair:
- If you are out of game, you cant join in it to spectate if party owner uses /p warp.
- You cant open godly or crazy crates which is dumb.
- If you win cosmetic that is little bit better than others, you cant use it cuz you arent DONATOR...
- Also, big problem is VOTING for modes, cuz only donators can vote for mods which makes rumble mode very very rare.
,i think that donators needs to have some normal perms like prefix, kits and monthly packages.

5th. Add more maps and make some maps more often.

6th. Add parkour leaderboard. Not so needed thing, but it can be very fun to use.

7th. Add more statistics. Like strikes, first game played, daily wins etc.

8th. One idea that wont be so supported by some of players but, add skilled matchmaking. Cuz its so boring to play with level 1 players if u r level 50.

9th. Fix dead games glitch. Dead games glitch is bug where DUO game glitches at 11 players and no more players can join into game.

10th and last. Add some kind of offers in vote shop and normal shop, it would make skywars little bit more played.

And that was it, these were some of most important things that need to be fixed or added into game, i dont think that any of these will get fixed or added but we can still hope that something will happen. :D

MouraThat

Veteran
Ok So I've read all this and some of this I like , some of this I don't
1st. As for the start, there HUGE problem with hackers. Pika needs to add some kind of better ac, cuz this one can detect only fly hackers and thats very poor. Pika is making atleast 75e every day and it cant afford better ac? Its really annoying when u know that this server has owners who literally dont want to fix it. :/
- Well As you know this is a cracked server , I think everyone would love to have the best anti cheat possible , but it doesn't mean that can happen.

2nd. Add /report command which will call online staff to join match.
- Agreed this feature would be useful

3rd. Add more game servers. When i say that i think on problem when SOLO skywars are full and u have to wait 15+ mins to get in game.
- Agreed again , there's a big problem especially at the time I play where I have to wait quite a while to get into solo skywars.

4th. I think that DONATORS on this server has a lot of perms that arent so fair:
- If you are out of game, you cant join in it to spectate if party owner uses /p warp.
- You cant open godly or crazy crates which is dumb.
- If you win cosmetic that is little bit better than others, you cant use it cuz you arent DONATOR...
- Also, big problem is VOTING for modes, cuz only donators can vote for mods which makes rumble mode very very rare.
,i think that donators needs to have some normal perms like prefix, kits and monthly packages.
-In terms of voting for modes , I agree , I'd also like to just see everyone get the opportunity to vote , my favourite gamemode is rumble but since I'm not a donator I get to play that maybe once or twice a week if I'm lucky. I think the crates thing is pretty fair to be honest because that's a good perk of being donator , all the crates do is give you rarer/better cosmetics something which should be a donator perk. Not sure about the point on spectating?

5th. Add more maps and make some maps more often.
- Personally I think there's quite a good variety of maps just some of the maps eg. Japan are incredibly bugged. Sort of agree but Neutral on this one.

6th. Add parkour leaderboard. Not so needed thing, but it can be very fun to use.
- I'd have to say this would be a waste of time , your not there to play parkour Lol , I get the idea but -1

7th. Add more statistics. Like strikes, first game played, daily wins etc.
-Again this would be something that would be 'nice' but not really nesseccary . Maybe a Daily Leaderboard would be nice but things like strikers , first games played bit of a waste of time.

8th. One idea that wont be so supported by some of players but, add skilled matchmaking. Cuz its so boring to play with level 1 players if u r level 50.
- If you want to do that , go in a party with someone you know is good and go into a solo's game with them . I get your point of view but I don't like the idea just keep it mixed like it is now.

9th. Fix dead games glitch. Dead games glitch is bug where DUO game glitches at 11 players and no more players can join into game.
- Agreed and hopefully a lot of other bugs can be fixed.

10th and last. Add some kind of offers in vote shop and normal shop, it would make skywars little bit more played.
- Could you elaborate more on this , I kind of understand what your saying. Maybe you get a mystery box for voting? , Also I think in terms of an ingame shop that's what the boxes are for (correct me if I've mis-understood)

Please read all my comments and feel free to respond. I actually agree with most of what your saying (apart from your middle points)

OP
OP
MrEpiko

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
-In terms of voting for modes , I agree , I'd also like to just see everyone get the opportunity to vote , my favourite gamemode is rumble but since I'm not a donator I get to play that maybe once or twice a week if I'm lucky. I think the crates thing is pretty fair to be honest because that's a good perk of being donator , all the crates do is give you rarer/better cosmetics something which should be a donator perk. Not sure about the point on spectating?

Imagine that you are playing solo skywars, and you invite your non donator friend in party. He joins and you use /p warp to get him in game so he can spectate you, but you cant do it as it says that you need to be donator to spectate games.

- Personally I think there's quite a good variety of maps just some of the maps eg. Japan are incredibly bugged. Sort of agree but Neutral on this one.

Totally agree, Japan map is maybe like the worst map, its buggy, laggy and wheat is glitched most of times.

- I'd have to say this would be a waste of time , your not there to play parkour Lol , I get the idea but -1

Yea i know that its useless, but it would be something funny when you are chilling in lobby and waiting for your friends to join.

- Could you elaborate more on this , I kind of understand what your saying. Maybe you get a mystery box for voting? , Also I think in terms of an ingame shop that's what the boxes are for (correct me if I've mis-understood)

Well, as we have Normal (coins) and Vote shop, it would be nice to add some kind of special offers. Example: Daily offer: Tomato head for only 700 coins or 20 vote tokens. Its not so needed but it would be nice.

Unawarely

The Pika
ngl the skilled matchmaking sounds a lot like ranked skywars that would be really really fun

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
ngl the skilled matchmaking sounds a lot like ranked skywars that would be really really fun
ya, but there are not much skilled player in this server actually :cry:, if it really add a mode like rank skywar, i think there will be the same issue as hypixel: alot of hacker will get in game. just like the pracctise server, there is a rank system, then ppl who hacks will go for the ranks match. this is a problem the server really make this change
:poop:

Unawarely

The Pika
ya, but there are not much skilled player in this server actually :cry:, if it really add a mode like rank skywar, i think there will be the same issue as hypixel: alot of hacker will get in game. just like the pracctise server, there is a rank system, then ppl who hacks will go for the ranks match. this is a problem the server really make this change
:poop:
Well it would be a lot more controlled since it is much smaller. I would imagine a special anticheat for ranked skywars and staff spectating each game. You would also have to be level 10 for pika to access it to reduce the cheater level by a lot.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Imagine that you are playing solo skywars, and you invite your non donator friend in party. He joins and you use /p warp to get him in game so he can spectate you, but you cant do it as it says that you need to be donator to spectate games.

Totally agree, Japan map is maybe like the worst map, its buggy, laggy and wheat is glitched most of times.

Yea i know that its useless, but it would be something funny when you are chilling in lobby and waiting for your friends to join.

Well, as we have Normal (coins) and Vote shop, it would be nice to add some kind of special offers. Example: Daily offer: Tomato head for only 700 coins or 20 vote tokens. Its not so needed but it would be nice.

actually the big problem of skywar is there always have dead match (stuck at 9 ppl and no one join) and the map in solo are really sucks. But there are 2 map that are okay for me. here are a lists of solo map and i have a some comment about it. the mark beside is just for preference.

ruins: greate map, easy to rush mid, actually many space for pvp. (95/100)

redone:greate map, small map, very easy to rush mid, this map can avoid campers. (90/100)

castle: great map, easy to rush mid, have enough pvp area, but if your opponet got a kb1 you will fly a miles away. (85/100)

birch: better than normal, a lot of space for pvp, but the mid is too big. (80/100)

stranded: better than normal, too many other decoration blocks which may affect pvp, nice mid. (75/100)

comet: normal map, not much pvp area(except mid), the mid and the island actually are too fair. (70/100)

rocket: normal map, just enough pvp area, too many loot in mid. (69/100)

undersea: normal map, not much pvp area (except mid), too many mid loot. and the fish between own island and mid is too small. (60/100)

snow: normal, hard to build blocks cuz of the snow, all the island is too small actually no pvp area. (55/100)

japan: bad, the wheat will always disturb you from pvping and the ladders in your own island always got stuck on it. too many mid loot, hard to find a GREAT pvp space. (45/100)

pirate: bad bad bad map, the map for hackers, you can't find ppl pvp, no mid at all( too far) and even the mid chest is on top of the tree. this map should be replace by other maps. (1/100)

Last edited:

Nickname

Epic Pika
actually the big problem of skywar is there always have dead match (stuck at 9 ppl and no one join) and the map in solo are really sucks. But there are 2 map that are okay for me. here are a lists of solo map and i have a some comment about it. the mark beside is just for preference.

ruins: greate map, easy to rush mid, actually many space for pvp. (95/100)

:greate map, small map, very easy to rush mid, this map can avoid campers. (90/100)

castle: great map, easy to rush mid, have enough pvp area, but if your opponet got a kb1 you will fly a miles away. (85/100)

birch: better than normal, a lot of space for pvp, but the mid is too big. (80/100)

stranded: better than normal, too many other decoration blocks which may affect pvp, nice mid. (75/100)

comet: normal map, not much pvp area(except mid), the mid and the island actually are too fair. (70/100)

rocket: normal map, just enough pvp area, too many loot in mid. (69/100)

undersea: normal map, not much pvp area (except mid), too many mid loot. and the fish between own island and mid is too small. (60/100)

snow: normal, hard to build blocks cuz of the snow, all the island is too small actually no pvp area. (55/100)

japan: bad, the wheat will always disturb you from pvping and the ladders in your own island always got stuck on it. too many mid loot, hard to find a GREAT pvp space. (45/100)

pirate: bad bad bad map, the map for hackers, you can't find ppl pvp, no mid at all( too far) and even the mid chest is on top of the tree. this map should be replace by other maps. (1/100)
Pirate, Japan, birch, castle and ruins are the only maps that escape the normal copy pasted maps with different blocks and different chest placement.