Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars Vote Chest Problem

MitsosYT

Hello to everyone. For 3 months now when I go to open the skywars vote chest either with left or right click it does NOTHING at all. No "unknown command" in chat or "connection error" just nothing, like I never clicked. I don't know if it is happening only to me but this needs to get fixed. Also when I open a vote key in a bedwars lobby and I get ,let's say, a bag of skywars coins NO coins are added to my account on skywars. Same goes for bedwars coins when I am in a skywars lobby (although I can't do that cause the chest isn't opening). If you can help me please reply here or contact me on discord ∮ Ολοκληρωμένος ∮#0050.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
The best you could do is record a video of it not functioning as it intended, then report it in the bug report section.

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Hello to everyone. For 3 months now when I go to open the skywars vote chest either with left or right click it does NOTHING at all. No "unknown command" in chat or "connection error" just nothing, like I never clicked. I don't know if it is happening only to me but this needs to get fixed. Also when I open a vote key in a bedwars lobby and I get ,let's say, a bag of skywars coins NO coins are added to my account on skywars. Same goes for bedwars coins when I am in a skywars lobby (although I can't do that cause the chest isn't opening). If you can help me please reply here or contact me on discord ∮ Ολοκληρωμένος ∮#0050.
fr though make a bug report ig not like they gonna care about it but worths the try!

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
You can fill out a bug report here! I believe this is an issue cus' I tried right/left clicking on it and it did nothing so it serves no real purpose. Hope the devs fix this soon 🙏