Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

So creative needs a reset

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
they don' get fixed. they reset too.
unless you fix them they will continue to exist
What does that mean, are you saying that even if they reset the server, no bugs will be fixed because of that?

Lammyta

Pika Member
Besides all the argument, yeah for sure I agree. Creative really needs a reset, not just because of how many bugs there are, it just needs a reset now, been way too long and yeah lag machines are annoying af

Outscale

Banned
are people even playing normal factions
People would play normal factions, but the last reset was a year ago...
Creative should not be the next reset.. OPFactions should(you know the gamemode that earns them a lot of money)
Is this just me or playing creative and wanting a reset is weird?? You spend your time on a build and just watch it get deleted.. ok man weird

KenzoTange

Banned
Oh for pikanetwork's sake, reset creative, I don't want to make this as a suggestion because there's no use. Pika really needs to reset creative, first reason is there are alot of lag machines, second, people keep finding ways to break the economy, it gets literally unplayable sometimes, and its annoying as heck. RESET THIS THING
Uh yes I want to see it reset too ...

KenzoTange

Banned
seeing new roads and a spawn is worth thousands of plots getting deleted?
if you want my honest opinion that's stupid
You know , that plots are making the server memory full , so that makes bigger lag thats why i said it needs one reset.