Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

So, Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavon

Pika Member
So for all of the new players out there that just joined the server, Hi. My name is Steven, or Steve, for short. I WAS a staff, an old player, and an avid and active player in Pika-Network until everything went downhill once I resigned, although nothing needs to be touched on there. I've left everything behind me, and continue to roam around Discord, never to ever be active again in the server. Nevertheless, my in-game name is "Stavon", and my discord name is "HeyItsSteve/Stavon". Feel free to private message me if you got nothing else to do.

If you actually see me online, it's a rare sight to see me in the wild. I'd normally be either away from my keyboard, or just casually talking to players whom I don't even consider old players/friends, but strangers. No worries, I make friends easily, and I do the opposite too.

Nothing much to say about me really. This thread was nothing but an introduction to myself, I was bored. I got nothing else to do.

ha.

Inkinq

Nice introduction, why did you resign? You seem like a cool person to me.

OP
OP
Stavon

Stavon

Pika Member
Nice introduction, why did you resign? You seem like a cool person to me.

I resigned due to school taking up my damn time. I can't join back as a staff member, unless I re-apply. None of the newer staffs know who I am anymore.

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Wowieeeee.., Long time no see dude, if I'm not wrong then you're the one who used to roam around creative?

Status
Not open for further replies.