Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some chat rules, please?

Ønce

Legendary Pika
use google translator (ik its not accurate but it will do the work)
google translate ong ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

ElonMusk

Epic Pika
Write your reply....

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a message with more than 6 words

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
I suggest you downloading screenshoting software like LightShot to screenshot the chat, and send it here.

Tips on reporting a player based on chat offense:
1. Fullscreen screenshot. Do not crop it like the one you did above.
2. Image must contain a sentence from a specific player that breaks the rules in order for the report to be accepted.
3. You can refer to the rules here. Find the one suitable and set it in your report. For example, from the picture above, we know that the person you wanted to report, glo328943, is guilty because of the sentence: "i hope u go to hell and die" and "mother f#ker". Referring to the rules section and getting what the sentence really mean, "i hope u go to hell and die" is Encouraging Suicide, while "mother f#ker" is Swearing or Sexual Content. The worse the case goes, the longer the duration of ban and mute they will receive, like Encouraging Suicide is a 1 week ip-ban, while the other starts with a warning. (If someone disgusts you by calling you so again, just threaten them with the report button and make them cry Eventually, you will find a satisfying green [Accepted] icon on your report and gotten them in the ban list.) (Totally not threatening, of course... you don't get anything physically anyway)
gae lord tryna be helpful, noice

Jerrymine gae gae gae (even gayer than the filter pffffft)

JerryMine

The Pika
at some point, I decide to say you are a homeless child that requires mending enchantment on the brain cells. Like, just get some life, and quit being an idiot

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
at some point, I decide to say you are a homeless child that requires mending enchantment on the brain cells. Like, just get some life, and quit being an idiot
lmao but u cant deny the fact ur the gaest person on earth (look whos ragin now xd)

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
penis?

you don't see this text, it's fake like the red and blue pill

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
This guy randomly sent this message after he got killed? Ban ? Name is Glo328943 and he has a friend OllieWBA0604 that says similar things but couldnt catch a screenshot since my game crashed and when i restarted it couldnt load messagesView attachment 17236
create a report and make sure to have a full screenshot and have the scoreboard included

JerryMine

The Pika
lmao but u cant deny the fact ur the gaest person on earth (look whos ragin now xd)
rage? like who the fuck would handle your shits when you said a hundred of awkward insults which you can get a better one online? you are fucking annoying and go fuck yourself, you aren't even funny

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
rage? like who the fuck would handle your shits when you said a hundred of awkward insults which you can get a better one online? you are fucking annoying and go fuck yourself, you aren't even funny
who is even tryna be funny lol