Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Some improvements to the current Survival gamemode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
HarrisKING​

Suggestion:
Some improvements to the current Survival gamemode.​

Detailed description:
Hi, I'm here to suggest a few things which I'd like to be changed in the Survival gamemode.

Warp PvP:

I don't think warp pvp is a thing to be existing in the Survival gamemode. This isn't a PvP gamemode where you'd have to kill players for missions like in OpPrison or capture outposts for some great reward like the other PvP gamemodes. My suggestion is to remove the Warp PvP completely from this gamemode. Survival is a gamemode of true teamwork, great builds, etc. If you log onto Survival you'll just see everyone in Warp PvP or just people afking 24/7. No one is focused towards builds.

Dupers:

Dupers are a big issue. The current season is filled with alot of dupes some random player just hops onto the server and starts duping, which causes rollbacks causing the players to rollback. The dupers are asked to add the Staff team on discord for some information, and after that they just unban the dupers again. What is going through your minds? So many people quitted because of this. Including me and so many more people. I was playing Survival 24/7 but I quitted because of it's current state.

Economy:

The current Survival economy is very easy to obtain which in my opinion is not great. My suggestion is to nerf the items in the black market and their prices (especially iron) to make economy a bit harder which is a real challenge to obtain. I'm not happy with the current economy. Nor are most of the old players.​

Reason(s):
These are the reasons to the suggestions given above.

Warp PvP:

Survival is supposed to be a peacful community, Not a toxic one. Because of Warp PvP there's a lot of toxicity in the game chat. Most of the PvPers there are toxic as hell. This is not a gamemode like OpFactions. Survival shouldn't have warp PvP.

Dupers:

Unbanning the dupers is just a stupid thing. If a random player dupes and gets banned he shouldn't be unbanned after you get the information from them. They're not trustworthy at all. They might just dupe again, who knows? But if it's a Alchemist+ rank I think they should be given another chance because they're smart enough to not do something they did before, not some random guy who just raids p2w servers and dupes.

Economy:

The current economy isn't good at all, Enchanted Golden Apples which used to be sold for 500$ last season because the economy was hard. They currently cost around 4000-5000$, which isn't good at all atleast for me.

Please consider all these suggestions, I'm pretty sure they'll help the server a lot.

#MakeSurvivalBetter

M

MiracleWolf

Minecraft Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Some improvements to the current Survival gamemode.

Detailed description:
Hi, I'm here to suggest a few things which I'd like to be changed in the Survival gamemode.

Warp PvP:

I don't think warp pvp is a thing to be existing in the Survival gamemode. This isn't a PvP gamemode where you'd have to kill players for missions like in OpPrison or capture outposts for some great reward like the other PvP gamemodes. My suggestion is to remove the Warp PvP completely from this gamemode. Survival is a gamemode of true teamwork, great builds, etc. If you log onto Survival you'll just see everyone in Warp PvP or just people afking 24/7. No one is focused towards builds.

Dupers:

Dupers are a big issue. The current season is filled with alot of dupes some random player just hops onto the server and starts duping, which causes rollbacks causing the players to rollback. The dupers are asked to add the Staff team on discord for some information, and after that they just unban the dupers again. What is going through your minds? So many people quitted because of this. Including me and so many more people. I was playing Survival 24/7 but I quitted because of it's current state.

Economy:

The current Survival economy is very easy to obtain which in my opinion is not great. My suggestion is to nerf the items in the black market and their prices (especially iron) to make economy a bit harder which is a real challenge to obtain. I'm not happy with the current economy. Nor are most of the old players.

Reason(s):

Warp PvP:

Survival is supposed to be a peacful community, Not a toxic one. Because of Warp PvP there's a lot of toxicity in the game chat. Most of the PvPers there are toxic as hell. This is not a gamemode like OpFactions. Survival shouldn't have warp PvP.

Dupers:

Unbanning the dupers is just a stupid thing. If a random player dupes and gets banned he shouldn't be unbanned after you get the information from them. They're not trustworthy at all. They might just dupe again, who knows? But if it's a Alchemist+ rank I think they should be given another chance because they're smart enough to not do something they did before, not some random guy who just raids p2w servers and dupes.

Economy:

The current economy isn't good at all, Enchanted Golden Apples which used to be sold for 500$ last season because the economy was hard. They currently cost around 4000-5000$, which isn't good at all atleast for me.

Please consider all these suggestions, I'm pretty sure they'll help the server a lot.

#MakeSurvivalBetter
+1,

for the most part, in order to fix the economy, you must fix the duping problem

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Some improvements to the current Survival gamemode.

Detailed description:

Warp PvP:

Dupers:

Economy:

The current Survival economy is very easy to obtain which in my opinion is not great. My suggestion is to nerf the items in the black market and their prices (especially iron) to make economy a bit harder which is a real challenge to obtain. I'm not happy with the current economy. Nor are most of the old players.

Reason(s):

Warp PvP:

Dupers:

Economy:

#MakeSurvivalBetter
Nice essay buddy ol' pal. Agree with all the statement above, especially PvP, it need to be removed permanently. +1

#MakeSurvivalBetterAgain

_Maasikas_

Epic Pika
About the Economy

Well, most of the money comes from black market right but same thing was last season and no one was talking about it. Also its hard to sell stuff at black market since there’s only 1-16x choise.

iFkiller

Veteran
+1 for everything. I completely agree with all 3 suggestions

KenzoTange

Banned
About the Dupers, duping is punishable and the owners/developers are working on fixing every duping issue, with fixing duping issues we are getting balanced survival economy so that's why I decided to give -1.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey HarrisKING,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Warp PvP will not be removed.
  • If you suspect duping issues or dupers, report them directly as either bug reports or DM a Developer/Owner about it.
    Dupers do not get normally unbanned.
  • Please make another suggestion regarding the economy and list price change suggestions there. Avoid suggesting a lot of different things in a single thread.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.