Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Spectator Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinkyTInky

Pika Member
Username:
MinkyTinky​

Suggestion:
Spectator Mode​

Detailed description:
Hi there. Recently, I just opened an unofficial PikaNetwork tournaments discord server where we host Minigames Tournaments. People seem to love the idea and there was quite a bit of players participating in the first tournament and over 150 people joined the discord server. I also really enjoy hosting tournaments with prizes to help out the community too!

When I started to use pg (private games) more, I realized that there was one major flaw that kinda prevents me to host in the most professional way and prevents players without Titan Rank or Champion Rank to be able to spectate (unless they're part of the people playing and lose their bed and take a final death).

What I am trying to say is I suggest PikaNetwork add a spectator mode for Minigames Pg. This way, me and every other person hosting a tournament or just hosting a Pg so that their friends can play. This can be an option when players select their team (Team Blue, Team Red, Team Green, Team Yellow, Spectators - just an example in squads). They can watch and spectate the game just like after they take a final death or when a Titan Rank or Champion Rank spectates the games. They will have the ability to teleport to players, fly, and have all the permissions that a spectator has.

I think this will be a really helpful feature that can be added (suggestion) to Minigames that can make it a lot easier, simple and professional when hosting Private games.

This is just a suggestion of mine and I would be okay if it wasn't added to the game.

I hope this is a persuasive enough suggestion and hope it can be added. Thank you for taking your time reading this.​

Reason(s):
Everything that I wanted to write is shown in "Detailed description" text box​

Example(s):
Everything that I wanted to write is shown in "Detailed description" text box​

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello MinkyTInky,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • /spec is only available for Titan+, and it won't be changed.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.