Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff telling a lie wtf got ban for not being legit (Joke Thread)

JerryMine

The Pika
So I was playing bedwars with a labymod client and suddenly mercury pop out of nowhere and freeze me and say "omg you must screen share me if not you gonna get ban"
and then she/he/it tell me what I should install. During the screen share, mercury says I have bypass paladin ss tool! I just only install what she/he/it want me to download from website and now I got ban? Also not going to mention that the ss tool only need 1 Minecraft game on but I have two but I still going to close it anyways because I had no choice so mercury can't see what is with that other Minecraft client. Then, she stares at me and give me frustration because the tool was not working and i quit my other unknown Minecraft client and she take it as refusing to screen share! there many illogical reasons for me getting ban and also not going to mention the autoclicker. Even if I have autoclicker in my hidden file, how do i explain you are not using it so it prove you are legit and does the autoclicker work what the hell the staff just give me a permanent ban which is not legal. First I didn't use the autoclicker second it doesn't even work, I don't use it because i am good at clicking and is a good clicker, if any inhuman dude wants to see if it works or no i can give them download link of virus.bat so have fun getting infected by corona ok bye

Source: https://pika-network.net/threads/staff-telling-a-lie-and-explaning-the-reason-behind-my-ban.82274/